C5R F1, F10, LMP / can trade right now

  • Thread starter Thread starter suprtrukr425
  • 18 comments
  • 599 views
Messages
393
I've got a Carbon X1, Blue FGT, Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation), 2J, R89C, R92CP, Toyota GT One, 908, R10, 5.7 million cr for a car of your choice, and more.
 
Last edited:
I want the R8. Look in my garage see if anything interest you.
 
carbon 0 miles?
 
Also the Audi does have miles, but it's less than 100 if I'm not mistaken. I can rebuild the chassis if you want.
 
I have the F2007. Interested?
 
Yep, it's a deal. psn: suprtrukr425

If you don't mind I like to send first.
 
Sorry give me a sec. I may have to withdraw that offer, I got an offer for the 905 which I wanted more on the same slot.
 
Ok suprtrukr425 deal. Can you overhaul before sending please.
 
Let me know when youve sent.
 
Game loading up. Just to be sure you do want the LMS and not the LMP correct?
 
Yes the black TEAM PLAYSTATION LMS one.
 
Thanks sending now.
 
Sent. Pleasure trading.
 
Back