C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05

  • Thread starter Thread starter idevisedavirus
  • 16 comments
  • 1,930 views
Messages
103
Messages
checkdalevel
C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05
Nissan R390

looking for a DTM car
or maybe even JGTC premiums

looking to make the trade bothways now:crazy:
who' ready to trade?
 
Last edited:
I've got a Woodone Supra if you're interested.
 
No sir. I don't get enough time to hand grind the insane amounts of credits needed to get all those cars =(
 
i have an r8 lm team playstation
 
I can get you a clk touring car, pm if interested.
 
Need abt audi tt-r touring car???
 
I have a clk touring and IS-F. I have an Alfa bout was looking to trade that for a Sauber C9.
 
I can get a clk touring, and have '97 supra and diablo jgtcs and can trade today Calibra dtm is also in used currently, will need to do a little grinding for that + clk

EDIT: ignore this I'm getting traded one tomorrow
 
Last edited:
C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05

looking for a DTM car
or maybe even JGTC premiums

looking to make the trade bothways now:crazy:
who' ready to trade?

I have M3 gtr. direct trade now?
 
Back