C8 when?

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 5 comments
It should pop up at some point in the future now, since Forza Motorsport (rebooted) is said to have a release date of 2021. 👍

Now, it's just a waiting game until we get it hoohoo. :embarrassed: :)

It’s possible they might be waiting for the Z06, because the C7 Stingray they added to Forza a few years ago has already been left out of several titles and replaced by the Z06 and ZR1. The modern Stingray has become too basic for Forza I guess?

If they add the Corvette C8 to FH4, then they should also consider adding the 911 Turbo S (992), F8 Tributo, SF90 Stradale, Aventador SVJ, M8 Competition, etc. At some point they have to draw a line and save something fresh for the next game. I’d be surprised if FH4 gets more truly “new” cars, but you never know.

It’s possible they might be waiting for the Z06, because the C7 Stingray they added to Forza a few years ago has already been left out of several titles and replaced by the Z06 and ZR1. The modern Stingray has become too basic for Forza I guess?

If they add the Corvette C8 to FH4, then they should also consider adding the 911 Turbo S (992), F8 Tributo, SF90 Stradale, Aventador SVJ, M8 Competition, etc. At some point they have to draw a line and save something fresh for the next game. I’d be surprised if FH4 gets more truly “new” cars, but you never know.

The Z06 is at least a year away, probably 2022 and I think it is in other games. Per Eric Ship we are probably going to be racing Horizon for a while longer so we are going to need some new content to keep playing, fingers crossed. My buddy has just gotten his C8 and it is nice.

Last edited:
Back