Call of Duty Black Ops III Leaked - Treyarch Developed

Yup I am quite convinced this will be the next COD I purchase. Havent purchased a COD game since WAW but I don't think I am going to miss out on this one. The 4 player co-op campaign has me sold. I just hope its fairly long with some replay value. Looks so much like Titanfall in a good way.

1434587039-black-ops-3-stronghold-broken-arrow.jpg 1434587039-black-ops-3-evac-beware-of-blast.jpg 1434587039-black-ops-3-hunted-ficus-vasta.jpg 1434587039-black-ops-3-combine-boulder-patrol.jpg 1434587039-black-op-3-ruins-magnumjpg.jpg

Don't care how much Jeff Goldblum they putting into it I'm not biting.

I'll rent it or something, looks cool but not my cup of tea.

I was just so close to actually playing Call of Duty again because of BO3 having Zombies like all of Treyarch's other Call of Duty games but this new approach.... No just no! This is basically Mob of The Dead but gone horribly wrong. They should have continued where they left off with Origins or at least continued the MOTD story arch but without wiesel since he dies in the Easter Egg anyways. I don't mind them bringing in a new crew for the next Zombies map but if they're not going to continue with their original source material then I'm done with Call of Duty. I'll still plan on getting Black Ops 3 if the future Zombies maps goes back to the Nazi Zombies story arch or at least get rid of the 1940s Noire style and take on a more darker approach, or if something makes me decide to get the game then I will buy Black Ops 3. Just please Treyarch, I don't like the new direction with BO3 Zombies. :yuck:

They'll most likely be finishing the story with the original crew with the HE/JE map "The Giant". Takes place at the same factory as Der Riese but with the Origins-era characters.

They'll most likely be finishing the story with the original crew with the HE/JE map "The Giant". Takes place at the same factory as Der Riese but with the Origins-era characters.
I find it funny how they're changing the map's name Der Riese to it's English translation. Also am I the only one here thinking that this tweet is hinting out a possible Easter egg song for either Shadows of Evil or The Giant?
image.jpg

image.jpg

Could this tweet be possibly hinting out that a song from Disturbed's upcoming album Immortalized is going to be featured as an Easter egg song for either of the two maps? I may think about changing my opinions up about Shadows of Evil if this happens knowing that I'm a huge Disturbed fan. Would love to see The Vengeful One being featured as an Easter egg song for either Shadows of Evil or The Giant.

You're way overthinking it. That's just for a competition to be modelled as a zombie in game.

Okay, so I'm not a big CoD fan, but I ordered that mini fridge. My sister wanted the game /season-pass anyways...:lol:

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm not a big CoD fan, but I ordered that mini fridge. I guess I'll give my sister the game :lol:
So you paid $200.00 for a mini fridge that you can get locally for $30.00-$40.00?? If you are not interested in the game, why by it just for the fridge that you can get MUCH cheaper? :confused:

Also how much or where did you get it for because it is sold out everywhere?

Last edited:
So you paid $200.00 for a mini fridge that you can get locally for $30.00-$40.00?? If you are not interested in the game, why by it just for the fridge that you can get MUCH cheaper? :confused:

Also how much or where did you get it for because it is sold out everywhere?

Wasn't clear: my sister and I went half/half, because she wanted the game/season pass, and I wanted the stupid fridge because it looks cool.

Preordered at GameStop right after it was announced.

Really tbh, it was impulse-preorder, and I'm sure I'll regret it. But hey, at least if I decide I don't want it I can flip the fridge for probably the cost of the LE.

Wasn't clear: my sister and I went half/half, because she wanted the game/season pass, and I wanted the stupid fridge because it looks cool.

Preordered at GameStop right after it was announced.

Really tbh, it was impulse-preorder, and I'm sure I'll regret it. But hey, at least if I decide I don't want it I can flip the fridge for probably the cost of the LE.
Oh yeah you could easily flip that for quite a bit of money. I have seen the juggernog edition going on ebay from $500-$700. It will go even higher right before launch.

This is the first COD game I have purchased since WAW. Already pre-ordered the regular edition. They sold me on the 4 player co-op campaign.

A tad off-topic, but I thought I'd share...

I must be without doubt the worst at COD type games. I've only ever been able to limp through
the campaign mode at the easiest level

I've only ever had one kill online and that was by sneaking up behind someone and shooting him
in the back. I mainly ended up just turning in a panic-ridden circle, firing blindly

I'm quite handy at driving games though. Horses for courses I suppose :D

A tad off-topic, but I thought I'd share...

I must be without doubt the worst at COD type games. I've only ever been able to limp through
the campaign mode at the easiest level

I've only ever had one kill online and that was by sneaking up behind someone and shooting him
in the back. I mainly ended up just turning in a panic-ridden circle, firing blindly

I'm quite handy at driving games though. Horses for courses I suppose :D
Luckily for you, there is a 4 player co-op campaign this time around. Just like they had in WAW. So now you can have mates help you get all the way through. :)

Luckily for you, there is a 4 player co-op campaign this time around. Just like they had in WAW. So now you can have mates help you get all the way through. :)
Just letting you know that the 4-player campaign is only for the PS4 and Xbox One versions while PS3 and Xbox 360 will only have 2-player support for the campaign.

Just letting you know that the 4-player campaign is only for the PS4 and Xbox One versions while PS3 and Xbox 360 will only have 2-player support for the campaign.
Thanks for the heads up. I am getting the X1 version so I will be all set. Nice that the 360 and PS3 versions still at least have 2 player co-op campaign. Gotta love Treyarch for their co-op campaigns. Been a while since they had a co-op campaign but they are finally back in the right direction.

I have not even purchased a COD game since WAW because of that exact reason.

Might get BO3 for XB1 as one of the first non-Forza games I'll get for my Advanced Warfare Edition console.

2 weeks away from the PS4 beta, just thought I'd let ya guys know 👍
Dang time is flying by. 1 week after that the X1 gets the beta. Looking forward to that. It will be the deciding factor to see if I keep BO3 pre-ordered or cancel it.

Anyone play this beta yet? Beta is out right now for the PS3. Comes out next week for X1.

Title could also be changed so its easier to find this thread while searching.

Anyone play this beta yet? Beta is out right now for the PS3. Comes out next week for X1.

Title could also be changed so its easier to find this thread while searching.

Been playing the beta and I'm really happy to say that, apart from few bits of rubber-banding and inability to find games, I'm enjoying it a lot more than Ghosts or AW. It's gameplay, while faster than Black Ops II, it reminiscent of it. The TTK is higher than Ghosts and AW. And since the boosting is gradual rather than 0-100mph like AW, you won't find enemies behind you constantly.

Think of it as Black Ops II that takes a little from Destiny and Titanfall.

Been playing the beta and I'm really happy to say that, apart from few bits of rubber-banding and inability to find games, I'm enjoying it a lot more than Ghosts or AW. It's gameplay, while faster than Black Ops II, it reminiscent of it. The TTK is higher than Ghosts and AW. And since the boosting is gradual rather than 0-100mph like AW, you won't find enemies behind you constantly.

Think of it as Black Ops II that takes a little from Destiny and Titanfall.
My sister and her bf were playing it yesterday and gave about the exact same feedback as you. So far they said they truly enjoy it. That is great news since as I said before, I have not really played a COD game since WAW. I love Titanfall so knowing it plays similar to that is great news.

Looking forward to checking this out next week on the X1. Really looking forward to the 4 player co-op campaign. Its really the only main reason I am buying this game.

Back