Call of Duty Black Ops III Leaked - Treyarch Developed

oops nevermind that info was only for 360 and PS3. Really looking forward to this game. I just hope the co-op campaign is fairly long.

Last edited:
I thought I would never be so hyped over a video game before, much less Call of Duty but this was an exception.
It is also strange for me to say the same thing but I am VERY hyped for this game even though it is COD. As I mentioned before, I have not purchased a COD since WAW. I usually rent them for the campaign. It was hard to resist BO3 with a 4 player co-op campaign, 4 player co-op zombies, and the mp in the beta was very fun. The beta honestly sold me on BO3. I truly enjoyed the beta a lot.

On a side note BO3 has a Loyalty program for playing BO2, Ghosts, or AW. The rewards are for hitting rank 10, 31, and prestige. https://www.callofduty.com/blackops3/loyalty

So I decided to rent Advanced Warfare and have actually been enjoying it for the most part. I hit level 40 over the weekend playing with friends and family. We are trying to prestige for the loyalty program. Only other game I have prestige in was WAW.

Really looking forward to BO3 in what about 10 days? :eek:

Last edited:
🤬 you too activision. 🤬 you too
1446248667387560413792.jpg

Are there any videos of the paintshop feature?
I played the beta and the paint customization was the best I have ever seen in the COD series. You can paint the sides, top, and back of the guns with most anything you can think of.

Really looking forward to this Friday!! Hopefully the launch goes well with very few problems. I have Friday and the entire next week off PAID. Throwing a week long lan party too. Everyone will have their own X1, game, and TV. :D

Pretty good live action trailer too.

I been reading up and watching a lot of videos of stuff that's gonna be in the game and im really looking forward to this game. I haven't really enjoy a call of duty game since call of duty black ops one. I brought the past 2 cod games. Ghost was garbage. Sold it after playing it for like a few weeks. Then
I bought advanced warfare which was better but still had a lot of flaws.Also that dashing crap was annoying. The only reason i stayed on that game was because the zombies mode which is really fun on that game. I played the blacks ops 3 beta and enjoyed it. The hit detection was the best i ever seen on a cod game. Basically main three reasons im buying it.

1. Zombies which i know is gonna be fun.
2.Hit detection.
3.Kill Streaks/Maps

It's a few other things as well that made me want to buy it.

I been reading up and watching a lot of videos of stuff that's gonna be in the game and im really looking forward to this game. I haven't really enjoy a call of duty game since call of duty black ops one. I brought the past 2 cod games. Ghost was garbage. Sold it after playing it for like a few weeks. Then
I bought advanced warfare which was better but still had a lot of flaws.Also that dashing crap was annoying. The only reason i stayed on that game was because the zombies mode which is really fun on that game. I played the blacks ops 3 beta and enjoyed it. The hit detection was the best i ever seen on a cod game. Basically main three reasons im buying it.

1. Zombies which i know is gonna be fun.
2.Hit detection.
3.Kill Streaks/Maps

It's a few other things as well that made me want to buy it.
I am also VERY excited for BO3 and that's coming from someone that has not purchased a COD game since WAW.

Also don't forget one of the best features added back in BO3......4 player co-op campaign!!!! I am looking forward to that the most and zombies. Yes the mp beta was very good. One of the best COD mp I have played since WAW.

My lan party starts tonight in preparation for this event tomorrow and over the entire next week since I have it off paid. Cant wait!! I just hope the servers survive tomorrow and over the weekend. It will be a massive overload so I do expect at least some down time. Regardless, this week is going to be a blast!

Last edited:
Nightmares campaign trailer
Fact: That song, Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, is another (yes, another) Easter egg song on Moon from the first Black Ops. (Ironically I have been listening to it a lot lately)

I am even more hyped for this game now. I can't wait to see the other zombie DLC's.

The ironically, I was going to check and buy fallout 4 (and the new Cod) and realised that the new fallout costs around $66 meanwhile the new Call of Duty costs from $74 to $84...I'm not even kidding...:crazy:

Here's some gameplay for both Shadows of Evil and The Giant (from MrDalekJD):

Some things to know about Black Ops 3 Zombies:

It now takes three hits to get downed and six with Juggernog.
Shadows of Evil does have wall running, but only in a certain part of the map while The Giant doesn't.
There's no Ray Gun Mark 2 or the rumored "Ray Gun Mark 3" but there is the regular Ray Gun.
You can rank up and prestige.
You can Pack-a-Punch your weapon multiple times and it gives the weapon a special effect. The first time is the usual Pack-a-Punch and the second time gives the special effect.

Last edited:

IGN gave it a 9.2? That's pretty impressive. I myself would say this is nearing 10/10, I love BO3 so far.

Zombies: Shadows of Evil, such a huge map, so many new things, overall very impressed with the new features and Zombies so far.

Multiplayer: 22.5 hrs. played, 1st Prestige, Level 32, absolutely love multiplayer. Leveling system reminds me of World At war, slow, but challenges are key.

I'm glad Treyarch didn't let me down, never have, and I think I can officially say they never will.

So, this is a multiplayer game only? Just got it and couldn't find the single player campaign. After a three hour update.

So, this is a multiplayer game only? Just got it and couldn't find the single player campaign. After a three hour update.
The PS3/Xbox 360 versions are single player only.

Edit: Apologies, I meant to say that they don't have single player :dunce:

Last edited:
Back