K Kidkillah87 Messages 8 May 24, 2011 #1 I just purchased and R8 and would like to maybe get some advice on how to tune it.
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne May 24, 2011 #2 Which car is it? R8 LMP, R8 4.2 FSI, R8 5.2 FSI? EDIT: R8 LMS? Last edited: May 25, 2011
Stevisiov GTP_Sigma Premium Messages 5,602 England, Warwickshire Messages GTP_Sigma May 24, 2011 #3 R8 race car?
roostacogburn Messages 129 Hamilton/Ontari Messages BigDaddyPain88 May 24, 2011 #4 Im down if its the Race Car '01
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel May 25, 2011 #6 Also, the wrong forum. Check out the tuning forum and there are plenty of tunes for most of the R8s in there.
Also, the wrong forum. Check out the tuning forum and there are plenty of tunes for most of the R8s in there.
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand May 25, 2011 #7 I drive the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09, Audi R8 Race Car '01 and Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation ORECA) '05. I also have the R8 5.2, but I don't drive it.
I drive the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09, Audi R8 Race Car '01 and Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation ORECA) '05. I also have the R8 5.2, but I don't drive it.
K Kidkillah87 Messages 8 May 25, 2011 #8 hi it's the R8 5.2 quarto '09 bought from the Audi dealer, all upgraded.. Runs good untuned but I know it can run better and faster
hi it's the R8 5.2 quarto '09 bought from the Audi dealer, all upgraded.. Runs good untuned but I know it can run better and faster
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 May 25, 2011 #9 shoeface33 I can kinda help if its the 5.2 V10 Click to expand... You can help me with set up if you don't mind?
shoeface33 I can kinda help if its the 5.2 V10 Click to expand... You can help me with set up if you don't mind?