• Thread starter mister dog
  • 10 comments

mister dog

(Banned)
Belgium
Spain
misterdog
misterdog7
I need some online buddies for the purpose of FM4 and shift 2 on the Xbox.
I don't play online, but i'd like to compare lap times.

My gamertag= misterdog7

Feel free to add me, cheers! :cheers:

I need some online buddies for the purpose of FM4 and shift 2 on the Xbox.
I don't play online, but i'd like to compare lap times.

My gamertag= misterdog7

Feel free to add me, cheers! :cheers:

You can add me, my gamertag is LoadedLove. I dont play Forza anymore, but if you just need it for times then I'm all for it. The majority of my times are in C class. I have good amount in B, and A as well, but C is the most. I would say though, most of my competitive times would be in B and C. I also have some scattered randomly through out the other classes.

EDIT: I recently moved, and just remembered I dont have internet. I think I can accept your request through the actual Xbox website though.

You can add me, my gamertag is LoadedLove. I dont play Forza anymore, but if you just need it for times then I'm all for it. The majority of my times are in C class. I have good amount in B, and A as well, but C is the most. I would say though, most of my competitive times would be in B and C. I also have some scattered randomly through out the other classes.

EDIT: I recently moved, and just remembered I dont have internet. I think I can accept your request through the actual Xbox website though.
Thanks, will add you the more times we can compare, the merrier! :cheers:

Feel free to add me as well - gamertag Jacek145_JJ. I play both FM4 and Shift 2.
Someone that plays Shift 2 on the 360!!! :drool::drool::drool:
I'll add you as soon as i get home, please check if you go online because i heard that you don't get a notification anymore about these requests.

You'll be the first i can compare autolog times with as i race :bowdown:

Someone that plays Shift 2 on the 360!!! :drool::drool::drool:
I'll add you as soon as i get home, please check if you go online because i heard that you don't get a notification anymore about these requests.

You'll be the first i can compare autolog times with as i race :bowdown:

Will do. Don't get too excited though - my lap times suck since I'm casual player using that weird MS Wireless 360 wheel ;)

Will do. Don't get too excited though - my lap times suck since I'm casual player using that weird MS Wireless 360 wheel ;)
I had that one too, before i upgraded to the real deal.
It gives you more control than the thumbsticks on a controller once you get used to it, although you sacrifice the vibration.

Back