Calling All Cruisers!

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by dtn23, Jan 14, 2015.

1. dtn23

dtn23

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been active on the forums (think car and paint trading on GT5 threads) and my current addiction is Horizon 2 on the Xbox One.

Due to the lack of custom public lobbies I'm finding it difficult to find like-minded drivers in random free roams. I'm just posting here to seek out any other people who may be interested in setting up cruise lobbies for things like highway pulls, car meets, etc.

I tend to drive stock or lightly modified cars on no more than sport tires. Feel free to post here or send a message. Thanks!

Jason, KiroKai and fortbo like this.
  2. ipswich1992

ipswich1992

Hi, just got both Forza's . Add me on XB if you want tag= ipswich1992

3. dtn23

dtn23

Added you and sent a Club invite as well. Its a club I made a few days ago specifically for cruisers, feel free to join if you'd like!

4. ipswich1992

ipswich1992

Hi, was out yesterday. I can't say I only cruise, I like to race also but I'll try to catch you on

5. Jason

Jason

Yes! I've been having the exact same problem. I would love to cruise sometime. When you get a chance, add my GT which is "impulse trick"

6. austindeckerGT5

austindeckerGT5

I don't play my Xbox One that often but I would love to find people who cruise normally and do normal highway pulls unlike the rest of the Forza community with AWD V8 cars lmao

Oops forgot this..... my Gamertag on Xbox is TurboJunky34

7. Jason

Jason

I'll send you a friend request right now. Next time you want to cruise or do highway pulls just let me know. I've been struggling to find good cruise lobbies.

austindeckerGT5 likes this.
  8. TheV12Biturbo

TheV12Biturbo

I've added you all. If anyone want someone to cruise with, add me. TheAlmightyV12

Jason likes this.
  9. Jason

Jason

Anyone want to cruise? Send me a FR on xbox one. My GT is impulse trick