Calling all fun racers - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Monday 19th Sept @ 8.30pm BST

  • Thread starter Thread starter brenner
  • 49 comments
  • 2,561 views
sounds like the last race you had was good so count me in, please :)
 
Cheers marcus:tup:
Added
 
Cheers branner. I'll add you tonight if I go on
 
I'm in..Just Gotta get the TIME right. 👍

PSN: Acedition333
 
I'll be there on Monday 19th if there's still room
 
Added....always room for one more
 
@ Gav: About bloody time! Hope to see you on track tonight :)
 
Hey guys, if there is any room I would like to get in on this please.
 
also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52
 
Really enjoyed tonight. Had a good battle up at the front and one at the back of the pack. Third was my best finish but that's fine with be - you don't get excitement like that against AI. Looking forward to next time.
 
Always a good night....great turnout....need a host for next week??? I'll do it if no one else wants to....cheers bren!! 👍


also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52

Keep an eye out for next meeting wilza...will be same time same day.....
 
It was a fun setup. Wish i could of stayed longer but had some issues i had to take care of. Next Monday should be good, Turn out was great. 👍
 
Ford Focus race was very close, I couldn't get away at the front. All the slipstreaming had to be done tactical at the end of the race. :D
 
Thanks guys for a great turnout last night, there were some great battles going on through the field 👍

Hope the last race was okay, I hadn't thought about multiple cars and wasn't sure if they'd be well matched

@ dansoxfan: great photo finish in race two, another 10 metres and i'd have been sunk :nervous: (in group pictures)
 
great, can I join? and i think the race starts at 10(CET summer) right?
 
Back