F flimbo84 Messages 138 Messages flimbo84 Sep 14, 2011 #31 sounds like the last race you had was good so count me in, please
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 14, 2011 #32 flimbo84 sounds like the last race you had was good so count me in, please Click to expand... Your on the list flimbo 👍
flimbo84 sounds like the last race you had was good so count me in, please Click to expand... Your on the list flimbo 👍
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 14, 2011 #34 Cheers marcus:tup: Added
F flimbo84 Messages 138 Messages flimbo84 Sep 15, 2011 #35 Cheers branner. I'll add you tonight if I go on
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 15, 2011 #36 flimbo84 Cheers branner. I'll add you tonight if I go on Click to expand... your in flimbo
acedition333 Messages 760 Boston, MA USA Messages Acedition333 Sep 15, 2011 #37 I'm in..Just Gotta get the TIME right. 👍 PSN: Acedition333
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 15, 2011 #38 acedition333 I'm in..Just Gotta get the TIME right. 👍 PSN: Acedition333 Click to expand... added send me a FR on psn brenmu68
acedition333 I'm in..Just Gotta get the TIME right. 👍 PSN: Acedition333 Click to expand... added send me a FR on psn brenmu68
McKiernan Premium Messages 809 Dublin/Ireland Messages McKiernan Messages Nope Sep 19, 2011 #39 I'll be there on Monday 19th if there's still room
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 19, 2011 #40 Added....always room for one more
Eidolon_600 Messages 78 Messages Eidolon_600 Sep 19, 2011 #41 @ Gav: About bloody time! Hope to see you on track tonight
dansoxfan Messages 34 Messages dansoxfan Sep 19, 2011 #42 Hey guys, if there is any room I would like to get in on this please.
W wilza1 Messages 51 Messages wilza52 Sep 19, 2011 #43 also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52
F flimbo84 Messages 138 Messages flimbo84 Sep 19, 2011 #44 Really enjoyed tonight. Had a good battle up at the front and one at the back of the pack. Third was my best finish but that's fine with be - you don't get excitement like that against AI. Looking forward to next time.
Really enjoyed tonight. Had a good battle up at the front and one at the back of the pack. Third was my best finish but that's fine with be - you don't get excitement like that against AI. Looking forward to next time.
DJAbacus Messages 334 Messages DJAbacus Sep 19, 2011 #45 Always a good night....great turnout....need a host for next week??? I'll do it if no one else wants to....cheers bren!! 👍 wilza1 also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52 Click to expand... Keep an eye out for next meeting wilza...will be same time same day.....
Always a good night....great turnout....need a host for next week??? I'll do it if no one else wants to....cheers bren!! 👍 wilza1 also if there is any room could i come along tonight, psn:wilza52 Click to expand... Keep an eye out for next meeting wilza...will be same time same day.....
acedition333 Messages 760 Boston, MA USA Messages Acedition333 Sep 20, 2011 #46 It was a fun setup. Wish i could of stayed longer but had some issues i had to take care of. Next Monday should be good, Turn out was great. 👍
It was a fun setup. Wish i could of stayed longer but had some issues i had to take care of. Next Monday should be good, Turn out was great. 👍
Haakert Messages 34 Messages Haakert Sep 20, 2011 #47 Ford Focus race was very close, I couldn't get away at the front. All the slipstreaming had to be done tactical at the end of the race.
Ford Focus race was very close, I couldn't get away at the front. All the slipstreaming had to be done tactical at the end of the race.
brenner Older I get, faster I was Premium Messages 83 Shannon, Clare Messages brenmu68 Sep 20, 2011 #48 Thanks guys for a great turnout last night, there were some great battles going on through the field 👍 Hope the last race was okay, I hadn't thought about multiple cars and wasn't sure if they'd be well matched @ dansoxfan: great photo finish in race two, another 10 metres and i'd have been sunk (in group pictures)
Thanks guys for a great turnout last night, there were some great battles going on through the field 👍 Hope the last race was okay, I hadn't thought about multiple cars and wasn't sure if they'd be well matched @ dansoxfan: great photo finish in race two, another 10 metres and i'd have been sunk (in group pictures)
DJAbacus Messages 334 Messages DJAbacus Sep 20, 2011 #49 Next week it's Chamonix Surprise Night!!!! Hope to see you there!!!
userme5 Messages 78 Messages jinmuc9 Sep 20, 2011 #50 great, can I join? and i think the race starts at 10(CET summer) right?