Calling all Musicians, show off your compositions and covers here.Music 

• Thread starter Skython
  • 453 comments
Three days was all it took to re-make my "Feel Good!" song from scratch and make a remix out of. I felt it was complete enough to share online. Most important to me was learning how to use Automation in FL Studio (finally). This allowed me to use Automation to modulate volume and pitch at parts of the song. My remix of my own song can be heard here. Enjoy! :)

I may upload this elsewhere if I feel satisfied with the work I uploaded. Otherwise, I may edit my release.

[UPDATE] Song updated with new link.

Last edited:
First one of 2024 is out! Remix/remake of the 1993 original from Ramirez.

Got another remix cooking before proceeding to more original material. U make me feel so good by The Drum Club is a song that's special to me because it's one of the tracks they used to play on Fridays and Saturdays on MTV Europe Party Zone and Chillout Zone. None of the mainstream TV stations played stuff like this, it was only on there (and maybe The Box, which was a call/pay-to-listen music station).

None of that exists today of course. For those under 40: before internet and streaming you had dedicated TV stations that broadcasted music videos all day, and it was often the easiest way to be exposed to new and non-mainstream music, outside of going to a physical record store and listening there. (Those also no longer exist sadly)

Last edited:
And it's out:

And what made my day today: I shared it with one of the original authors/producers and they loved it and played it for their friends. So in a way it came full-circle. They gave me a gift and I gave one in return, albeit 32 years later. :)

Back