Calling all wheel users...

• Thread starter dtn23
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREENTELLATUBBY
I am currently in the market for a wheel for gt5p and of course gt5 when it releases in 2087 or whatever, but i dont have 250 bucks to throw at a g27, and was kind of hoping someone had a used dfgt, or even a g25/27 that they may be thinking of selling, sorry if there is a thread for this as i could not find it, but anyone interested can of course post here or email me at dnprwy@gaggle.net. Thanks :)

Hey there. There is a section for buying, selling and trading items. You may have some luck, try posting here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=179 My two cents is the G25 is the best bang for your buck. Don't count out Craigslist that is how I got my whole wheel setup :)

Jerome

Go on google shopping. There you can get the dfgt for £50. For that money you get a good wheel.

cool thanks guys, ill try that thread and google, thanks again for the help.

I bought a DFGT on Amazon.com for a third off what the top electronic stores where selling it at.

BestBuy, Walmart, and Circuit City- $150

Amazon- $95+ Free Shipping.

I have a g27 and I love it!!
It's actually quiet.

I Just wish PD would lift the flat-shifting Ban.

Unnecessary To ban it on the drift mode.

I am currently in the market for a wheel for gt5p and of course gt5 when it releases in 2087 or whatever, but i dont have 250 bucks to throw at a g27, and was kind of hoping someone had a used dfgt, or even a g25/27 that they may be thinking of selling, sorry if there is a thread for this as i could not find it, but anyone interested can of course post here or email me at dnprwy@gaggle.net. Thanks :)

You can have my perfect condition DFP for $40US :)
Buying and selling items here is not allowed outside of the Trading Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back