Camaro Race Car

Messages
389
Has any one recieved the Camaro Race Car in either green or red from the American Championship in Amatuer. I have only recieved it in black and blue.
 
Yes, and also in yellow.
 
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
Has any one recieved the Camaro Race Car in either green or red from the American Championship in Amatuer. I have only recieved it in black and blue.
Look here and see what you find.

Mine is black and white.
 
That list says nothing about yellow, and i keep trying to use the save game trick, and i rarely get a camaro and every time i do its either black or blue, from teh american championship at least
 
I haven't seen a yellow Camaro Race Car yet. I have a blue one in my garage.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Look here and see what you find.

Mine is black and white.

I've got a black one that I race regularly, and a red one that's just for show. As long as you don't give into temptation and upgrade the engine, it's actually not that bad of a car.

That green one is just atrocious though, I don't know why anyone would want it! :yuck:
 
Originally posted by Gil
Yes, and also in yellow.

:odd:

Top half of the car can be blue, black, red or green. Bottom half is always mostly white.
 
I've got the red one, I want the yellow to match my C5R. The Camaro Race car is one of the best cars in the game in my opinion, maxed out, its amazingly fast and the brakes are awesome and it handles very decently
 
There is no yellow camaro race car according to the color page. And for the people who have a red or green one, did you get it from teh American championship?
 
The American Championship is the only place you can win the Camaro Race Car. I'm prety sure you're just having a bad runof luck, though it is possible that certain colors are "weighted" to appear more often than others. Sort of like in GT1, where you'd have about a one in 10 chance of getting a yellow Concept Car instead of a purple one from a certain series (anyone else remember that?)
 
Originally posted by Blaze Kinser
You sure you're not thinking of the Corvette C5R, Gil?
Possibly,
But I don't know. I'm getting old, give me a break.:lol:
 
Thats not true, you can win a Camaro race car in the American championship, and in one of the endurance races i think.
 
I got a black Camaro Race Car when I got myn...it looks nice...:)
 
My bad, Mine is red and White, I had a Red and Green in my last Gt3 game. I think i should sell it, i dont like thes new camaros. PLus the wheelie trick don't work for it, it keeps going down, not enough horses i guess
 
To blaze... you are wrong :D , last night i was running the endurance race to stage 11, and to my surpise when i finished i got a Red CAmaro, so the prize list is wrong, or maybe its of another version becase i have the american version, greatest hits
 
The Camaro Race Car. Is Only good for The Amateaur League. After that It's not enjoyable anymore.
 
well i ran it last night, i finished a 1:52 in the morning, and i recieved a red camaro race car
 
Back