CAMAROBOY69 Forza 2 car photos [Updated 6/3/08]

Just a heads up. This is one of the projects I will be starting probably next week.

21. Metallica - cover of "And Justice For All"

Here is the image I will be using. If anyone is interrested in this design then I might sell a couple in the AH but as of right now I didnt really plan on selling these. I will definetly use all 1000 vinyls. The only way I wont make this image is if someone makes one exactly like this before I do.

First post updated with pics from the 20. Little Ninja project for a customer. Next design will be the Metallica "And Justice For all" cover.
The last Eleanor car sold for over $135 million.

I havent updated this thread in a long time. Here are a couple cars I made several months ago. I got the design idea from the Challenger in NFS:Carbon.

21. Green and orange version of Challenger Concept from NFS:Carbon.

Original Challenger concept from NFS:Carbon

Any news from your "...And Justice for all" cover ?
I'd be interesting at a reasonable price and on a non-US car.

Thanks for the reply vip. Sorry to hear your game freezes.
Any news from your "...And Justice for all" cover ?
I'd be interesting at a reasonable price and on a non-US car.

Someone on one of the Forza sites already made it right around the exact same time I was going to make it. He actually made all the Metallica cars. So I just decided not to dedicate any time to it otherwise I would feel like I was copying that other person. So with that said I wont be making it. The other person did a great job with his design.

Back