Can´t play online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godmoc
  • 9 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
54
Messages
Godmoc
I need help!!!

Every time i start gt5 it shows me a message that says something like it can´t establish connection to the server.

has anyone got this?? do you know how fix it?

i can´t play online :(
 
Last edited:
american servers are dead atm lol just wait oh and to bypass that error message log off psn before you start up the game its what i do so i dont have to wait three whole minutes three times after starting up the game just so it would give me that message
 
american servers are dead atm lol just wait oh and to bypass that error message log off psn before you start up the game its what i do so i dont have to wait three whole minutes three times after starting up the game just so it would give me that message

that´s also what i do. :( but i bought the game in Amazon UK, i should be connected to Europe Servers.
what do i have to do with the american servers??
 
Make sure all the required ports on your router are open or your PS3 is sat in your routers DMZ (the option I go for) and you should be OK.

I know I had to do a hard reset on my router before I could set-up or join any lobbies, so that may be worth a go as well.

BTW - The AUP here at GT Planet requires that you use good basic grammar when posting. That includes using capital letters for the start of sentences, nouns and single 'I's.

Please ensure that all your posts follow the AUP.


Regards

Scaff
 
Make sure all the required ports on your router are open or your PS3 is sat in your routers DMZ (the option I go for) and you should be OK.

I know I had to do a hard reset on my router before I could set-up or join any lobbies, so that may be worth a go as well.

BTW - The AUP here at GT Planet requires that you use good basic grammar when posting. That includes using capital letters for the start of sentences, nouns and single 'I's.

Please ensure that all your posts follow the AUP.


Regards

Scaff

I´ll try that. Thank you for your help.
 
Yeah last night I experienced connection issues (Canada), so I went and played F1 2010 online instead :)
 
Back