Can’t find the answer anywhere

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtr1990
  • 12 comments
  • 1,078 views
Messages
5
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
afternoon folks,

Just wondering if the H shifter that comes with the G29 is completely useless on online races now? Can’t get it to work at all in sport mode hmmm

Sorry if I’m missing something

Thanks
 
They disabled it in Sport Mode as it gave an unfair advantage with shift times.
 
ah I see that’s a shame

Cheers for the quick reply 👍
 
Uhh isnt the thing that they disabled was clutch? As far as i know you can still use H-shifter like paddle shifts.
 
Uhh isnt the thing that they disabled was clutch? As far as i know you can still use H-shifter like paddle shifts.

Was hoping this was the case but cant get the shifter to work at all. I’ve tried a few times over the past few months with no joy :/ disappointing really
 
Was hoping this was the case but cant get the shifter to work at all. I’ve tried a few times over the past few months with no joy :/ disappointing really
You can use it in lobbies though. It isn't disappointing. It's fair, or the rich guys could always win in Sport Mode.
 
Uhh isnt the thing that they disabled was clutch? As far as i know you can still use H-shifter like paddle shifts.

No. They disabled the clutch and shifter.
 
I don’t get how your supposed to be at an unfair advantage without a shifter? Surely the paddles would have quicker gear changes? And yes....it is disappointing
 
I don’t get how your supposed to be at an unfair advantage without a shifter? Surely the paddles would have quicker gear changes? And yes....it is disappointing
No, the paddles aren't better, because with paddles an AI shiftes for you, and it takes 3 seconds. It's the H-Shifter that's op. No it isn't disappointing.
 
No, the paddles aren't better, because with paddles an AI shiftes for you, and it takes 3 seconds. It's the H-Shifter that's op. No it isn't disappointing.

I’m disappointed that I can’t use the shifter I paid good money for. Despite you saying any different.
 
I’m disappointed that I can’t use the shifter I paid good money for. Despite you saying any different.
You can still use the shifter outside Sport Mode, including Lobbies.
 
Back