Can A mitsubish gto in this game have over 1000hp noncheat??

• Thread starter willaz
  • 40 comments
First off, it's the 3000GT (If you want to get technical :D) and no it's not possible.  The 97 and 95 models of the 3000GT that are turbo charged only hit 695hp. The turbo charged VR-4, the '99 model, only gets 719hp. Your friend obviously cheated, it's not possible to reach that high with a 3000GT.

Yep, it's not possible for any car to achieve that HP in GT2.  Only the Escudo, which comes with that much power as soon as you buy it.

Like they said, the 180SX and the R33 GTR drag racers come with 1011hp. And the Escudo comes with 981hp. Then there's the GT-One fully tuned to 975 and the XJ220 which hits 945hp. Those are the fastest non-hybrids in the game.

I got the Escudo confused, I was thinking it had 1011 hp!  :rolleyes:

I used to play GT2 23.9 hours a day for about 8 months. I know half the cars and the horsepower and the max horspeower. All sorts of things. Poeple told me playing games would rot my mind. HA! I know so many more cars and engines and horsepower, torque, displacement, all that stuff from GT2 and GT1.

Poeple told me playing games would rot my mind. HA!
LOL, people tell me the same thing about the computer.  But, these are usually the same people who don't know what on earth you can actually do with one...  :D

well jordan you know how to use one thats for sure ;)  same goes for me drifta spent so much time on the game damn near know it by heart  😈  wife go t really mad cause i wouldnt spend time with her and always thought i drove for real like i did in the game :)

Oh, I know so many things now from GT1 and GT2. Klandrader, that's good, wife gets mad. My father sees me driving through turns at 200mph, then he sees me playing driver 2, hitting ever car in sight. He doesn't want me to get my liscence now. It's kinda funny :lol:

Yeah, I believe if there's anything about the game, you guys would know it.

the hardest part was actually trying to get the licenses the fair way without sharking but still only took me around 30 game days to do it and even then they still werent all golds :(   all my friends wanted me to get there licenses for them so i got pretty good at it thankfully i got my rl license before i got either one of the games i probably never would have passed 😈

yeah to many more of them also the bypass i felt was that great you should have at least gotten the I-C license to only make it a little more fair  :)

The GT World League requires a Superliscence in order to race. If you don't have it, you can't win the simulation disk, unless you cheat of course.

Oh now I remember! I think I was using Game Shark to get through the GT leages. I forgot I was using Gameshark for the GT Championship. I love using the any car code in 200 hp races. I can lap the cars easy with my Escudo.

I do that too. I got my lisceneses, then found there was a limit on horsepower on each race. I put in the code and had some fun. With my hybrids, I test them out at the Special Stage Route 5 track in the luxury sedan cup. It isn't a challenge against the cars, only to see how fast I can go.

i try to make my hybrid cars and then test them on either laguna seca or tahiti road oh and i cant forget that lovable oval the test track 😈  and it is fun to lap the other cars in the escudo with the any car any circuit code :)  but then wait...  you can do that with almost any car if you have enough laps....

no its not possible the highest i got it was a lil over 700hp the R33 is the same way i got it i think over 800hp but it might have been 750hp

Originally posted by willaz
can it?

my friend says he has one , and he didnt cheat, i dont think so?

he says it has over 1000hp

Your friend is probably playing GT1! the GTO there was a MEAN beast! (or so I heard)

i'm pretty sure the GTO in GT1 had around 950 horsepower ......there was also a skyline that was running in the same area

Back