montreal,quebec,canada
i founds something funny here,

Acura NSX GT3 Evo Joins the Blancpain GT World Challenge America

if we look at the link we will find a nsx gt3 from gtsport but with Acura Logos

2019-01-21-racersedge-1.jpg

2019-01-21-racersedge-2.jpg
2019-01-21-racersedge-3.jpg
2019-01-21-racersedge-4.jpg

we also know that on Realtime Racing TLX GT that runs at pikes peak the top window sticker has Gran Tursimo on it too
_aw_4745_0.jpg

GT Sport has been used to showcase a livery here. The Acura badges and Blancpain windscreen banner are photoshopped. The Blancpain banners in photos 2 and 4 are different sizes, while in photo 1 you can see the default white Gran Turismo banner.

This was presumably done as the team have yet to get their hands on the NSX GT3 Evo spec car I imagine.

GT Sport has been used to showcase a livery here. The Acura badges and Blancpain windscreen banner are photoshopped. The Blancpain banners in photos 2 and 4 are different sizes, while in photo 1 you can see the default white Gran Turismo banner.

This was presumably done as the team have yet to get their hands on the NSX GT3 Evo spec car I imagine.

Yes, most likely, but is fun that they used the Gr.3 GT Sport model and not a Photoshop of the actual NXS GT3 Car, maybe they found more useful and friendly the livery editor than photoshop?:P

To avoid any confusion, I would LOVE to have both GR.4 and GR.3 NSX's with LHD. I love the cars, and I'm quick in them, but I'm ALWAYS offline to the left unless I really focus. How about the Team Penske Acura DPI's? As far as REST of the current Acura line, well, if you like trucks with automatics, more power to you.

To avoid any confusion, I would LOVE to have both GR.4 and GR.3 NSX's with LHD. I love the cars, and I'm quick in them, but I'm ALWAYS offline to the left unless I really focus. How about the Team Penske Acura DPI's? As far as REST of the current Acura line, well, if you like trucks with automatics, more power to you.

Ya it would be cool to have ACURA dpi in the game.

wait I'm not sure I understand. You want the exact same cars to be included again in GT sport just so that they have a different brand name ?

Just so u know ACURA has bin apart of Gran Turismo from ps1 all the way to gt6 so I don’t see way gt sport will not get it.
https://gran-turismo.fandom.com/wiki/Acura
I played from GT1 to GT4 before so I remember about the acura cars. I still don't see the point of having the same cars just under a different brand name.
For vauxhall(instead of opel) I remember they had a specific australian race car (V8SC or something ?) so it made sense, but here you are just asking for the exact same car with a different name.

I don't get it. NSX is Acura. Always has been. Honda badged or not.
just a reminder: the NSX is a japanese car, pizza are an italian dish, and democracy and freedom existed well before USA

Last edited:
Back