Can anyone post a video of the gt by citroen concept start up?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tho
  • 5 comments
  • 689 views

tho

Messages
128
Messages
thormiester
The citroen that has 1 gear, im very curious and thinking of buying one but is it worth it? I just want to know what it sounds like to start if it even has a sound
 
tho
The citroen that has 1 gear, im very curious and thinking of buying one but is it worth it? I just want to know what it sounds like to start if it even has a sound

I'd never heard that, but now i have, HOLY %$@& .... It sounds extremely high pitch like a hollow metal/glass clanging sound. Very interesting.
 
It's electric, so it just plays the motor running. Has an amazing sound when driving though, like a thousand washing machines full of awesomeness :D
 
Buy a USB stick first!
 
Its good but i never use it. Has such a high pp (about 700 i think not too sure :s ) that its no use to me online. It weighs 1400 which is useful for some races.

Plus you can go at 200 mph in reverse if you find space!!
 
It's the only Citroen I'm missing. I'll have to purchase it tonight.
 
Back