Can get premium beacuse of expiration year

England
St helens, merseyside, England.
crazybuttocks198
Crazybuttocks19
Won't allow me to get Premium membership because it says your cards expiration year is invalid, whic its not.

Screenshot_20180407-064709.png

I'm sorry for the trouble. I just checked the logs with our payment processor, which confirm that a year was not provided in your requests (although a month was recorded on some of them...). I also did a test purchase; the card and date were accepted and everything worked.

If you still can't get it to work, try using PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account: just click the "buy now using PayPal" button on the Account Upgrade page, then click the "Pay With Credit / Debit Card" button near the bottom of that screen. This will still allow you to pay with your credit card, it just bypasses our system and uses PayPal as the processor.

Please let me know if you continue having more problems.

I'm sorry for the trouble. I just checked the logs with our payment processor, which confirm that a year was not provided in your requests (although a month was recorded on some of them...). I also did a test purchase; the card and date were accepted and everything worked.

If you still can't get it to work, try using PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account: just click the "buy now using PayPal" button on the Account Upgrade page, then click the "Pay With Credit / Debit Card" button near the bottom of that screen. This will still allow you to pay with your credit card, it just bypasses our system and uses PayPal as the processor.

Started PayPal just waiting on confirmation code.

Does this also work with a debit card?

Probably a very stupid question.

Does this also work with a debit card?

Probably a very stupid question.
Yes, debit cards can be used with either our direct payment processor or via PayPal.

Back