Can I buy setups? I use a Logitech G27 wheel with cronusmax adapter/Xbox OneX

• Thread starter randys
  • 4 comments
And I have one heck of a time getting around the corners, especially the real sharp ones.

Unless I brake perfectly I go way wide, and this does NOT happen with the hand controller, but I want to use the wheel.

I am new to the game and having a hard time navigating, been doing unranked online racing but I have to figure this out before I do much more of that, I have to have it on traction control medium or I cant control the car.

But can you do setups on cars that are online? It seems not, but I dont know that either. I dont want to have to use traction control at all and I need to get around the corners.

Also may buy a new wheel and a PS5, any wheel suggestions are also welcome, thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone does buying setups here but if you are specifically doing online racing then you can find setups for all the tracks.

I usually use this site for my setups in races:
https://realsport101.com/f1/f1-2020...phics-historic-content-career-mode-rd-setups/

When you are in the practice session you setup the car using the above guides and then click on the Save Option on the bottom right of your setup screen and this will save that setup on your console, next time you do that track or want to use the setup you just load it when in the practice session.

Hope it helps but you might also want to look at the wheel sensitivity settings too as F1 2020 I think is more specifically geared toward the controller so some adjustments are required on a wheel.

Not sure if anyone does buying setups here but if you are specifically doing online racing then you can find setups for all the tracks.

I usually use this site for my setups in races:
https://realsport101.com/f1/f1-2020...phics-historic-content-career-mode-rd-setups/

When you are in the practice session you setup the car using the above guides and then click on the Save Option on the bottom right of your setup screen and this will save that setup on your console, next time you do that track or want to use the setup you just load it when in the practice session.

Hope it helps but you might also want to look at the wheel sensitivity settings too as F1 2020 I think is more specifically geared toward the controller so some adjustments are required on a wheel.
Thank you! Now my first question which car am I doing this to? My career or team car? To then use online racing? Or am I tuning the car that I choose when I go to ranked or unranked and then choose a car? Do I add a tune at that point? A tune I have put into my career car? Or is there somewhere on the game where I can add tunes for tracks then later choose them?

i.e. I have the following option: Home, Solo, Multiplayer, F1 Sports, Customisation, Showroon, Theatre... TO TUNE the cars used ONLINE which one of these? And then what?

Thanks

Below is being done in "My Team" and then I go to a track and create a tune. But as you can see below it wont let me do everything.

Very first thing I am trying now is Australia Dry, Aero I can adjust the front wing NOT the rear wing and i am trying to make the adjustment per this page...Why wont it let me adjust the rear wing?

https://realsport101.com/racing/f1-...tas-mercedes-australia-albert-park-melbourne/

Also cant adjust the suspension, at all....what am I doing wrong?

Lastly, if i create a setup in career will it be available to apply to my online car?

Went to Bahrain and was able to save all settings on a tune, wish I could remember how I got to that screen to create the tune in the first place. I guess I have to qualify or race at each track before I can do a setup at the next one?

OK< looks like I can go one race at a time and do the tunes in career...havent used one online yet...thanks

Last edited:
I see it looks as though you answered you own question there.

Yeah you basically do one race at tine in career and save your setup and then you can just load those setups for Career/My Team and Online thereafter.

I am not sure why it was only letting you adjust some of the settings but hopefully this works for you improving in the races using your wheel!

Figured out time trial.

Just assuming any tune i create whether custom, career or named car from F1 series, can be applied to the track and it wont matter>

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back