1 100%TrueGTRazer Messages 85 Messages KristianPedersen Jan 17, 2011 #1 I've set six cars to online use for them I friends with, but can they use my cars in there game in A- and B-spec? I've also set one of my B-spec drivers to online use can they use him too?
I've set six cars to online use for them I friends with, but can they use my cars in there game in A- and B-spec? I've also set one of my B-spec drivers to online use can they use him too?
M Me007gold Messages 103 Messages Me007gold Jan 17, 2011 #2 No, when you set them to share online. It just shares the picture and the car info. They can not use it
No, when you set them to share online. It just shares the picture and the car info. They can not use it
1 100%TrueGTRazer Messages 85 Messages KristianPedersen Jan 17, 2011 #3 Me007gold No, when you set them to share online. It just shares the picture and the car info. They can not use it Click to expand... WHAT?? boring - but thanks mate
Me007gold No, when you set them to share online. It just shares the picture and the car info. They can not use it Click to expand... WHAT?? boring - but thanks mate