TsukubaTrueno (Banned) Messages 1,691 Messages RabiaEx Jun 21, 2008 #1 How do I look around the cockpit? I've seen pictures and I've pressed every button and I cant get anything.
How do I look around the cockpit? I've seen pictures and I've pressed every button and I cant get anything.
TsukubaTrueno (Banned) Messages 1,691 Messages RabiaEx Jun 21, 2008 #3 I read in EGM a couple of months ago that you could with the Dpad but that's not possible. Then, I saw picture in the "Post your GT5P pics" thread that looked like you could
I read in EGM a couple of months ago that you could with the Dpad but that's not possible. Then, I saw picture in the "Post your GT5P pics" thread that looked like you could
WallRunner Insta @ChristopherLittleATL Premium Messages 2,342 Atlanta, GA Messages WallRunner51 Jun 21, 2008 #4 Go into settings and make sure that the left and right D-pad buttons (or whatever buttons you want) are assigned to "Look Left" & "Look Right" I've got the paddle shifters on my DFP programed to look left and right, and the D-Pad is saved for in-race-adjustments. From, Chris.
Go into settings and make sure that the left and right D-pad buttons (or whatever buttons you want) are assigned to "Look Left" & "Look Right" I've got the paddle shifters on my DFP programed to look left and right, and the D-Pad is saved for in-race-adjustments. From, Chris.
TsukubaTrueno (Banned) Messages 1,691 Messages RabiaEx Jun 21, 2008 #5 Wallrunner51 Go into settings and make sure that the left and right D-pad buttons (or whatever buttons you want) are assigned to "Look Left" & "Look Right" I've got the paddle shifters on my DFP programed to look left and right, and the D-Pad is saved for in-race-adjustments. From, Chris. Click to expand... Thanks, Chris. You're always good help.
Wallrunner51 Go into settings and make sure that the left and right D-pad buttons (or whatever buttons you want) are assigned to "Look Left" & "Look Right" I've got the paddle shifters on my DFP programed to look left and right, and the D-Pad is saved for in-race-adjustments. From, Chris. Click to expand... Thanks, Chris. You're always good help.