Can someone give a 240sx?

I am dying to get my hands on a 240sx but the closest one is 1,500+ game days.

Can someone gift me one or trade? :)

1500 game days away? I doubt that. Those things pop up in the UCD all the time! But if you add me, I can send you one.

Is there any one in particular that you are after? USDM, EUDM, or JDM? Hatchback or coupe?

Keithpetersen7
how do you know the game days?

Look on your save file on your PS3, it'll show you when you put the cursor over it. It'll show you what day you're on, how much money you have and what car you're currently in.

There's a website app for that.

Hahahaaa your joking right LayNLow it tells you on your "save data file" on PS XMB & also tells you in game I think.
& I know it may seem a long time but you will get s14's a lot more often than 1500+ days.
Also ALL S14's are JDM cars, BIG clue in the manufacturer.

LERK84

240sx and 200sx are jdm? I thought jdm meant it literally is from Japan like the 180sx

eddyac
I think he wants a RPS13 240sx...

I thought the 240sx was rms13 and 180sx was rps13.

I know I'm kinda off topic but I'm curious to know If I'm right or wrong lol.

Hahahaaa your joking right LayNLow it tells you on your "save data file" on PS XMB & also tells you in game I think.
& I know it may seem a long time but you will get s14's a lot more often than 1500+ days.

He asked how do you know the game days, the OP said he is 1500+ game days away from getting one. I was thinking he was asking how do you know game days until xx car shows up.

He asked how do you know the game days, the OP said he is 1500+ game days away from getting one. I was thinking he was asking how do you know game days until xx car shows up.

I've read the same, in that sentence. Don't worry, you're not the only one. :P

240sx and 200sx are jdm? I thought jdm meant it literally is from Japan like the 180sx

I thought the 240sx was rms13 and 180sx was rps13.

I know I'm kinda off topic but I'm curious to know If I'm right or wrong lol.

They are 'JDM' in that they are manufactured by a Japanese company, and the near identical car is produced in Japan as the 180sx.

There are 3 names in GT of RPS13's; 180sx (japan) 200sx (Europe/Australia) 240sx (US)
PS13's were only ever sold in Japan (s13 in Premium Dealer)

S14's followed the rps13's names for the ones sold outside of Japan as 200sx and 240sx, but I believe were sold as 'Silvia S14's' in Japan.

Latest Posts

Back