G gblax14 Messages 13 michigan Messages gblax14 Dec 30, 2012 #1 ok so i need a racing truck and i cant find one can someone help me on how to get one?
rosckolove Messages 1,804 Pennsylvania Messages dayofwar2009 Messages PSN#2 Roob_OG Dec 30, 2012 #2 go to the marketplace and create a thread (or move this one using forum tools) asking for one of the trucks in the game. I think the ram is the fastest track truck. Chevy SS looks the coolest.
go to the marketplace and create a thread (or move this one using forum tools) asking for one of the trucks in the game. I think the ram is the fastest track truck. Chevy SS looks the coolest.
G gblax14 Messages 13 michigan Messages gblax14 Dec 30, 2012 #3 ok ill repost this there im new to these forums and gt5 so im just a little stuck at the moment
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 30, 2012 #4 gblax14 ok ill repost this there im new to these forums and gt5 so im just a little stuck at the moment Click to expand... There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota.
gblax14 ok ill repost this there im new to these forums and gt5 so im just a little stuck at the moment Click to expand... There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota.
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Dec 30, 2012 #5 ^^^ beat me to it!
G gblax14 Messages 13 michigan Messages gblax14 Dec 30, 2012 #6 iainoflo85 There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota. Click to expand... Thank you! it was much needed.
iainoflo85 There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota. Click to expand... Thank you! it was much needed.