Can someone please help me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gblax14
  • 5 comments
  • 618 views
Messages
13
United States
michigan
Messages
gblax14
ok so i need a racing truck and i cant find one can someone help me on how to get one?
 
go to the marketplace and create a thread (or move this one using forum tools) asking for one of the trucks in the game.

I think the ram is the fastest track truck. Chevy SS looks the coolest.
 
ok ill repost this there im new to these forums and gt5 so im just a little stuck at the moment
 
ok ill repost this there im new to these forums and gt5 so im just a little stuck at the moment

There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota.
 
^^^ beat me to it! :lol:
 
There's one in the Online Collectors Dealership right now. Save yourself some time and buy it there. I think it's the Tacoma X-Runner by Toyota.

Thank you! it was much needed.
 
Back