Can split screen support 2 wheels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 4 comments
  • 4,088 views
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
Hopefully I'm getting a G27 for Christmas... If this is the case I'll have a DFGT also. This got me thinking... Could me and a buddy do some split screen with two wheels?
 
I think so yes.
 
Yeap! In the options menu there are two steering wheels that you can setup! (steering 1 and 2 if i recall...)
 
The in-game settings seem to suggest it does.
 
Yes - at Thanksgiving i hooked up my Fanatec Turbo S and DFGT and the family had great fun driving. Amazing how much difference people who have never played a video game (and some too young to drive) noticed between the DFGT and the PWTS. The DFGT is a good wheel, but can't compare to the feedback the PWTS gives you. Never really knew how big the gap was until playing split screen with both wheels!
 
Back