Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo Rain - 1.34
-Wide body

Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front A -Side A -Rear A -Wing Custom

Laping 2:09 / 2:10 regular 300kmh top speed. Not a top car but a very good driving sensation.

s1.jpeg
s2.jpeg
s3.jpeg
s4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.
Thanks much for these settings!

I used the Ford GT '06 in the American ClubmanCup 700 after failing miserably with the Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18, I haven't tuned a car in GT for a long time, skipped the Sport version of Gran Turismo.

You probably saved me a lot of credits, I used the Ford in 3 straight Menu Book's, the Pan-Am championship was next and then I had to install a Wide Body, I was concerned that I already had with the GT and it might not count but it worked!

:bowdown:

Honda NSX GR3 - 630 PP - Racing tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

I've spent around 4 days on this car . Very hard for me to find a way to tame oversteer under brake when entering a turn. All this without killing thid marvelous weapon. It support full downforce easy because his top speed is even very good. My best GR3 on SPA for the moment.

View attachment 1127236View attachment 1127237View attachment 1127238View attachment 1127239

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Curious what your PB is with this car at SPA?

What is PB ??
I test/tune/earn credits all at the same time by doing the Gr3 SPA event with fuel/tirewear in the world map -- the one with the chili peppers...

In this event, my personal best on RH is 2.17.2xx with the Alfa 4C. My Ferrari 458 is slightly slower at 2.17.5xx. Just curious as to where I am with my pace.

need beetle gr3 settings please! whats controlling throttle on exiting a bend, traction 1 and initial torque 5 acceleration 15and still pulls away like a slug

I test/tune/earn credits all at the same time by doing the Gr3 SPA event with fuel/tirewear in the world map -- the one with the chili peppers...

In this event, my personal best on RH is 2.17.2xx with the Alfa 4C. My Ferrari 458 is slightly slower at 2.17.5xx. Just curious as to where I am with my pace.
PB ok . I just remember that my fast lap during this 5 laps race (75.000 cr) is 2:18.5 with the NSX. All the rest Porsche , Audi , Supra , Mazda , are in 2:19 regular. I do also those races . SPA & Suzuka.

need beetle gr3 settings please! whats controlling throttle on exiting a bend, traction 1 and initial torque 5 acceleration 15and still pulls away like a slug
I don't have it yet. I've bought the BMW yesterday. Question of time & credits.

Hi, if anybody is looking for a killer 700PP tune for the Porsche 996 GT3 I suggest using @praiano63's 650PP tune for the 997 GT3 as it also works really well (for me at least) on the 996.
I have built a wide widebody 996 GT3 fitted with all the available racing & extreme mods, racing hard tyres, all weight reductions, body rigidity, ballast & power restrictor.
I used @praiano63's 997 GT3 tune on it. I put the final drive at 3.362 but left the individual gear values alone, adjusted the power restrictor to 85 & the downforce to 182 front & 308 rear to get bang on 700PP.
For me the car is fantastic, fast, lots of grip, changes direction so well & wins races!.

Hat's of to @praiano63 for consistently producing such brilliant tunes! :cheers::bowdown:

Last edited:
Which car did you all use for the Tokyo Highspeedway 600 Race?
Somehow I cannot get 1st with the following cars:

R34 - praiano tuned
Lancer 6 - praiano tuned
Supra RZ 98 - praiano tuned
Civic EK9 98 with swapped K20 engine and self tuned

Any other suggestions? Or maybe im just that bad of a driver lol

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body
-Aero downforce parts front and rear
-Skirts

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I couldn't sort this out, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Those suspension settings appear to be the default, right? For some reason, I'm 33pp shy of 600 and the car loses all steering abilities when accelerating out of an apex. It makes hairpins impossible to make.

I double-checked my weight reduction and frame rigidity. All my settings match yours except for the Torque measurements and the PP.

I couldn't sort this out, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Those suspension settings appear to be the default, right? For some reason, I'm 33pp shy of 600 and the car loses all steering abilities when accelerating out of an apex. It makes hairpins impossible to make.

I double-checked my weight reduction and frame rigidity. All my settings match yours except for the Torque measurements and the PP.
Suspension default ?? Can't be. I always a default setting sheet to compare. Something wrong here.
I'll check later.
Edit.yes. It's writen . Stock... 😄😄😄

Last edited:
Which car did you all use for the Tokyo Highspeedway 600 Race?
Somehow I cannot get 1st with the following cars:

R34 - praiano tuned
Lancer 6 - praiano tuned
Supra RZ 98 - praiano tuned
Civic EK9 98 with swapped K20 engine and self tuned

Any other suggestions? Or maybe im just that bad of a driver lol
I think R34 .
Lancer also is really great
Supra '97 i need to change the picture . I've published the stock setting on it . !) minutes it'll ok. The Supra is very fast too but it's a bit difficult to take inline out corner under acceleration , with Hard tires. With medium or soft , you can very agressive.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car is a legend across all GT game. Some others cars in the game are more performant in same PP , but it drive very well , steady , with a very good eagerness , good front grip . A pleasure to pilot.
You can run softer compound for turny grip tracks , harder tires to benefit power and PP on faster circuit.

-Wide body
-Aero downforce parts front and rear
-Skirts

View attachment 1127466
View attachment 1127243View attachment 1127244

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
The Supra '97 was wrong. I had posted the stock suspension. OK NOW. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano! I have a silly question.. years ago, on gt5 or maybe 6, you had published a spreadsheet with a front page similar to the pics you show now…. Is that a possibility again on GT7? If not no big, however…. I remember finding it quite useful!!!

Hey Praiano! I have a silly question.. years ago, on gt5 or maybe 6, you had published a spreadsheet with a front page similar to the pics you show now…. Is that a possibility again on GT7? If not no big, however…. I remember finding it quite useful!!!

This one ?? Lot of time spending doing this. I prefer the actual method . Only 30 seconds to publish and a lot more informations...
:);)
gt5.jpg

Haha, I'm just happy I wasn't going crazy. You should have seen it with default settings, the body kit literally grinds into the tires and locks them up when initially applying throttle. I had to keep tapping the e-brake to rotate the car away from going off track.

PB ok . I just remember that my fast lap during this 5 laps race (75.000 cr) is 2:18.5 with the NSX. All the rest Porsche , Audi , Supra , Mazda , are in 2:19 regular. I do also those races . SPA & Suzuka.

I don't have it yet. I've bought the BMW yesterday. Question of time & credits.
Looking forward to the BMW tune, assuming your meant the GR.3 car. It has a lot of torque.

I’m struggling hard to win the Daytona GR3 race and the Suzuka GR3 race. I come close on Daytona with the Corvette and Viper, but I usually end up with one bad corner toward the end when my racing hard tires are worn. Like others, I’ve found that if you do a tire change in that race you’re done. Suzuka and me just don’t get along. Lol. I don’t know how to suspension tune so I’ve only really played with downforce, gear ratios, and ballast trying to squeeze out as much power as I can so I don’t get walked on.

Thank you again for your hard work. I’ve had great success using your tunes since GT Sport.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the BMW tune, assuming your meant the GR.3 car. It has a lot of torque.

I’m struggling hard to win the Daytona GR3 race and the Suzuka GR3 race. I come close on Daytona with the Corvette and Viper, but I usually end up with one bad corner toward the end when my racing hard tires are worn. Like others, I’ve found that if you do a tire change in that race you’re done. Suzuka and me just don’t get along. Lol. I don’t know how to suspension tune so I’ve only really played with downforce, gear ratios, and ballast trying to squeeze out as much power as I can so I don’t get walked on.

Thank you again for your hard work. I’ve had great success using your tunes since GT Sport.
From i remember at the Daytona GR3 10 laps , i win easy with the Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around Racing hard tires no stop , with gas limiter. I very bad at daytona because i never drive there .For this unique event i've used the braking point marker with the red stripes on track. I'm totally lost in daytona.:lol::lol:
BMW M6 GR3 torque is almost tame.I'm just trying to add some front grip without losing top speed.

From i remember at the Daytona GR3 10 laps , i win easy with the Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around Racing hard tires no stop , with gas limiter. I very bad at daytona because i never drive there .For this unique event i've used the braking point marker with the red stripes on track. I'm totally lost in daytona.:lol::lol:
BMW M6 GR3 torque is almost tame.I'm just trying to add some front grip without losing top speed.
With the Mazda, do you make it without pitting at all or just lean it out to only need a few gallons? I like the Mazda,it’s easy to drive and handles great, they just kill me coming out of the corners. I used the medium RPM turbo and cut it back using the power restrictor and used the full racing transmission to gear it down some. That helped and didn’t add to the PP. I gained a decent amount of torque using the medium RPM turbo and cut to the power down vs 100% power stock.

Front downforce 200?? Doesnt go up to 100 with front aero parts. What I miss ... is it correct that you have set the transmission to 200 km/h? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Front downforce 200?? Doesnt go up to 100 with front aero parts. What I miss ... is it correct that you have set the transmission to 200 km/h? Thanks in advance!
Yes , 200 , i don't know the kind of unit they are usinging but that it's writen on the setting sheet.
Yes , i've set first the speed at 200 kmh then i've setted each individual gear.

Last edited:
Back