Can you drift a Mini?

you can drift any FF cars, i seen it done on GT3, Akina_86 does it, you have to push the E-brake a lot and accelerate at the same time, and use weigh shift to, i seen Akina_86 does it, its on my computer, want a slide show of it, then i will when i haev time show it, but im working on the video and will put it on for you all, but damn i dont have fast connection!!!!!!!!

i do not think that ebrake "drifting" an ff car can be considered drifting since you are literally dragging the car through the turn... but lately with my civic type r ( in the game of course i would not buy this car....) i have been experimenting with extremely sharp oversteer with full gas and this seems to work in intiating drift with ff.... control is relatively easy.... its just a matter of balancing gas and maintiang rear slip... my method is still in development adn i would not consider it drifting... just a type of long slide because control is extremely limited and is mainly a function of entry speed and slip angle....

thio... how can you drift ff like fr... you cannot gas to increase oversteer.... please explain i wanna try anyway i can... but it wont be my next goal... i think i will concentrate on fr mr and 4wd perfection

Back