can you get a Ferrari 330 P4 race car from a birthday ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter starcb26
  • 23 comments
  • 5,129 views
Messages
61
Messages
starcb26
I have a 1967 ticket and I really want this car.
 
I kept trying over and over, and all that I got was a miura and some other car.
 
Keep trying, took me about 6 times before i got a 330p4 or a mark IV..
 
I got one for the first try :dopey:
 
I got it but after I drove it, I wish I would have waited for that Miura instead.
 
I tried about 15 times and I got the miura most of the time.
 
I tried cashing in a 1967 birthday ticket at least 100 times and it never, ever produced the 330 P4.
 
i want the miura
 
The Miura is beautiful! @OP, yes... you can get the P330. You can also get the GT40 MkIV race car, the Miura, the horrid Mazda 110, Mercury Cougar, the Chaparral 2D (NOT the 2J!), the Honda N360, Toyota 2000GT and the Skyline 2000 GT-B.

Here's a pic of my Miura... simply because it's beautiful :D

TensMiura.jpg
 
this is why they have limited GT5 so much... B-Day gifts are exploited & never should have been givin. Back up saves killed it... we should have had and Online Back up not a USB
 
Why should you care if i back up my saves and try to get the best car?
 
this is why they have limited GT5 so much... B-Day gifts are exploited & never should have been givin. Back up saves killed it... we should have had and Online Back up not a USB

Back up saves to reset tickets killed it. Backing up saves was a measure done to prevent someone from losing all of their data if their PS3 crapped out.
 
Why should you care if i back up my saves and try to get the best car?

it ruined the rarity of cars... almost everyone has a prototype X2010 & exploit the birthday trick
 
The Miura is beautiful! @OP, yes... you can get the P330. You can also get the GT40 MkIV race car, the Miura, the horrid Mazda 110, Mercury Cougar, the Chaparral 2D (NOT the 2J!), the Honda N360, Toyota 2000GT and the Skyline 2000 GT-B.

Here's a pic of my Miura... simply because it's beautiful :D

TensMiura.jpg

Nice Miura! On topic, yes you can get the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car from a birthday ticket. It all depends on how lucky you are. Some people get it on their first try while some take a longer time.
 
Argue about exploits elsewhere guys, not every thread needs be turned into the same debate.
 
I only got into GT5 late, after all the patches, so i got zero birthday tickets etc etc. Managed to trade a few level 24's and 21's recently. What is my best way to try and get the Ferrari P330 race car? ie, my best shot, I won't dabble with the game save or dupe. Many thanks in advance
 
you get a car that was made on your birthday year.
the 330 p4 was made in 1967
 
You can get it from a level 21 ticket as well.
 
I kept getting the Ford MKIV and some Mazda when I tried doing it. After a while a Miura showed up and after a bit longer the 330P4 showed up. It definately seems to show up less than the others, but it's worth the wait.
 
Last edited:
I did '67 once.
Got Miura, was happy.
The next day I started having second thoughts and so I deleted it.
Exploiting b-day system is sad and the cars you get from them feel like nothing.
The whole point in 20mil cars is just that - they're 20mil. Without their price-tag they're nothing special, just plain old, useless, slow cars.
If PD were smart - they'd make b-day tickets not sendable.
 
Back