Can you guys help me by filling out this survey?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 45 comments
  • 3,281 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
Hi guys. I've created this automotive survey for a marketing research class I'm in. It consists of 10 questions and should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

The survey is intended primarily for 18-24 year old college students, but if you're outside of that range and would still like to help me out, please feel free.

Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it. Here's the link:

https://fiu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_39ilGjhHxZODdv6
 
Last edited:
Working on it now. Either my internet is sucking, or the site is slow.
 
Done.
 
Done. Hope "Other" is ok for the enrollment status at the university that I'm not actually enrolled in.
 
Done. Now what kinda free swag do I get for helping you out?!
 
Done.
 
Done.

My only thought was the survey was a bit limited in the range of car makers listed.
 
Done.
 
Toyota and Chevy have been bashed. ^D^
 
Filled in mine and because I drive had to drive a Toyota Camry during driving lessons, I now have a hatred for Toyota. So you know who I really bashed down on. I would like to see the results too, so share it if it's possible.
 
Thanks for your help guys! If you haven't taken it yet please do so. Unfortunately, I'm doing this survey as part of a class assignment with a real client. So I won't be able to share the results... Sorry. :(
 
Last edited:
Done. That list of car manufacturers is actually pretty awful when you think about it. Ford are ok, Chevrolet are awful apart from their high end cars, Toyota's range is boring same for Nissan and Honda's isn't really that much more interesting either.
 
I'd agree, but those brands were chosen by the client so I didn't have much say in that.
 
Complete!
 
Done.

Curious as to why certain brand name cars were left out though ?
 
Done. Chevy will feel my wrath!
 
Thanks again guys. I'm keeping the survey open for the week, so if anyone else would like to take it, it will be open for a little while longer.
 
Done-diddly-un.
 
Done, although for the ownership part I substituted Chevy with Holden. Holden is my domestic market GM equivalent.
 
Done. Let us know how many you get and if they were helpful to your project.

And don't forget to buy us all a virtual beer :cheers:
 
Back