Can you guys hook me up with 1$?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTO_VR4
  • 70 comments
  • 1,818 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GTO_VR4
***** pleeease, 1 dolla yo , juss 1 dolla dats all ah be askin fo'

I'm now convinced this is a joke or experiment.
 
How can someone ask for a dollar?
 
I mean i'm not sending you 2 dollars...and it would cost more than that to send it overseas?
 
Originally posted by vat_man
Kill people for a living - it's great work, especially if you don't like people very much.

Not that I'd know anything about that...

Any money in that?

Sounds like a hit profession.
 
Hitman 2 is great training for that, from what i've erm... heard.
 
No im serious, I just want 1 dollar from u nice ppl, And about giving the money to me. just go to paypal and look on the tab up top and send money..put my email mofoe2001@yahoo.com and your all set..:D
 
Originally posted by GTO_VR4
No im serious, I just want 1 dollar from u nice ppl, ...

I don't see any nice people, do you?
 
awwwwwwwwww im hungry!
pleeeeeeeeease gimme 1$
 
like i said, i work..but no money for fooood , please 1 doller! :)
 
ehh... don't spend it on worthless crap, and you'd have some for food. :rolleyes:

else just eat the dust under your couch, it's very good for your health
 
get a job u welfare bum u oh and ya marry chrismas
 
got a job, cant afford to spend on "useless" crap and im not on welfare, if i was i wouldnt be posting this..

please 1 dollar! >.<
 
Why don't you get a proper full-time job??
 
i do! im not gonna bs you but i make up too 400$ weekand! but guess where it all goes? car house & school
I need to come up with 50,000 for school (fullsail.com)
 
wah wah wa it's called life deal with it
 
and i am, 1 dollar at a time :D
 
well then quit asking us for money:mad:
 
So, sell your car, and buy a junkbox car for 200 bucks.

Get a second job.

Get another roomate or find a cheaper place to live.

There are tons of options.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
So, sell your car, and buy a junkbox car for 200 bucks.

Get a second job.

Get another roomate or find a cheaper place to live.

There are tons of options.

Exactly klos.



ok mods let's lock this one up
 
What? Why shoudl the moderators lock it up?

And I should also state that whatever school you are going to, they aren't teaching you a hell of a lot.

You're paying 50 grand and they don't even teach you to spell correctly.
 
man , your always picking at my spelling.. why not take a look at your recent reply...shoudl...last time i checked it was spelled should..got ya

I do have a room mate, hes on the same boat with me..were poor e-bums
 
BTW im going to school to learn 3D animation & game design, not to spell..
 
Buy an old car. Then you will have enough money.
 
I'm wondering why a person with a computer and internet would be a bum.... hmmmmmmmmm
or another source of income would be SELL the computer, CUT your internet?? hmm other tips... SELL YOUR CAR... uhm..... yeah.. all i can think of so far..
 
Originally posted by GTO_VR4
man , your always picking at my spelling.. why not take a look at your recent reply...shoudl...last time i checked it was spelled should..got ya

I do have a room mate, hes on the same boat with me..were poor e-bums

That's called a typo.
 
Yes, some people try to help out others...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back