can you have a race with a kart and regular cars simultaneously?

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 9 comments
  • 1,005 views
I don't think the game allows it. I've mistakenly tried to enter events with a kart not realizing it was my current ride and got the "go to your garage" message (or something like that).
 
Just curious if this would be possible?

Not in A-Spec mode (if you're currently in a kart you get a no-go message when you click A-Spec).

It could well be possible in an online room though - we'll have to try :D
 
Are you crazy? that is insanely dangerous for all the Bobs, if they did that they would all be risking being derezzed.
 
Now that would be funny....especially if the other drivers were in trucks.
 
I also haven't been able to enter a kart in a race with regular cars. I tried entering a kart in Arcade mode the other day and it put me with other karts.

Yea, but I'd hate to see what would happen if I got in an accident with a 3,000 pound sedan or whatever!
 
Yes it is possible watch this.
 
The Bugatti loses
 
So it looks like this is possible in 2 player races. Is that correct?
 
I accidentally entered one of the rally challenges with a kart :scared:
 
Back