EatMyRB26 (Banned) Messages 108 West Yorkshire Messages PM Me Jan 3, 2013 #1 Hi, need a video making of my car in gran turismo 5, if I send you the replay files needed could you record it for me? Many thanks!
Hi, need a video making of my car in gran turismo 5, if I send you the replay files needed could you record it for me? Many thanks!
Furinkazen Sim Racing Organiser Premium Messages 44,186 Blackburn Messages Furinkazen_54 Jan 3, 2013 #2 Basically you need someone with a capture card?
EatMyRB26 (Banned) Messages 108 West Yorkshire Messages PM Me Jan 3, 2013 #3 Furinkazen Basically you need someone with a capture card? Click to expand... Yes
DaxCobra Messages 9,310 Norwich,Norfolk Messages GTP_DaxCobra Jan 3, 2013 #4 I have an HD PVR, if I have a spare moment at the weekend I could do it.
EatMyRB26 (Banned) Messages 108 West Yorkshire Messages PM Me Jan 3, 2013 #5 DaxCobra I have an HD PVR, if I have a spare moment at the weekend I could do it. Click to expand... Sweet! Thanks alot. Also try to match my time 600hp comforts soft no AIDS 7:15.087 around the ring.
DaxCobra I have an HD PVR, if I have a spare moment at the weekend I could do it. Click to expand... Sweet! Thanks alot. Also try to match my time 600hp comforts soft no AIDS 7:15.087 around the ring.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Jan 4, 2013 #6 Totally off topic, but what car is that? Some form of Nismo R32 (whatever it is, it looks fantastic) 👍
Totally off topic, but what car is that? Some form of Nismo R32 (whatever it is, it looks fantastic) 👍
EatMyRB26 (Banned) Messages 108 West Yorkshire Messages PM Me Jan 4, 2013 #7 Xamado7V Totally off topic, but what car is that? Some form of Nismo R32 (whatever it is, it looks fantastic) 👍 Click to expand... It's a normal r32 with a nismo wing. Original colour too.
Xamado7V Totally off topic, but what car is that? Some form of Nismo R32 (whatever it is, it looks fantastic) 👍 Click to expand... It's a normal r32 with a nismo wing. Original colour too.
Guardian (Banned) Messages 2,122 Scotland Messages Mazerati-75 Jan 4, 2013 #8 EatMyRB26 It's a normal r32 with a nismo wing. Original colour too. Click to expand... Ahh, Thank you It's really gorgeous
EatMyRB26 It's a normal r32 with a nismo wing. Original colour too. Click to expand... Ahh, Thank you It's really gorgeous
EatMyRB26 (Banned) Messages 108 West Yorkshire Messages PM Me Jan 4, 2013 #9 Xamado7V Ahh, Thank you It's really gorgeous Click to expand... Thanks