Can YOU help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knickersfan
  • 11 comments
  • 606 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
I'm on day 1171. What week am I on? I want to know how long I have to wait for the 4 black supercars to appear again, they should appear from day 1393 - 1400, no? Oh, and how much money will I need to buy all 4?
 
There is a search feature. Use it. Search for "black beauties".

And to figure out what week you are on you take the day number that you are on and divide it by the number of days in a week. Just drop the digits after the decimal and that is the week. Wow .. so hard.
 
Ok, 1 more question, what is the quickest way of passing days?
 
There really isn't one. Just do some races over and over. Work on golding licenses .. There's really no quick and easy way that I know of.
 
Knickersfan
Ok, 1 more question, what is the quickest way of passing days?
Enter a race and then quit out. Try that in practice or photomode too to save your win ratio.
 
Knickersfan
I'm on day 1171. What week am I on? I want to know how long I have to wait for the 4 black supercars to appear again, they should appear from day 1393 - 1400, no? Oh, and how much money will I need to buy all 4?


Sorry to disappoint you bud, but they don't come back :yuck: . I'm past day 2300 and I've been looking for them ever since. They appear on days 694-700, there are 4 black racing cars totalling £7-8 million :eek: . They're about half the normal price, I think, and I'm such a skinflint I'm thinking of starting the whole game all over again purely to make sure I have the money to buy them all. Haven't done it yet though. :cheers:
 
FastEddie12
Sorry to disappoint you bud, but they don't come back :yuck: . I'm past day 2300 and I've been looking for them ever since. They appear on days 694-700, there are 4 black racing cars totalling £7-8 million :eek: . They're about half the normal price, I think, and I'm such a skinflint I'm thinking of starting the whole game all over again purely to make sure I have the money to buy them all. Haven't done it yet though. :cheers:
That's complete rubbish, I bought them all beginning from day 1394 and they cost about 9 million credits. Keep collecting the credits Knickersfan, they'll be back!
 
It's pretty stupid. I'm replying on a thread I think should never have been created!

Please search before you create a new thread. AND: I'm not sure but the black cars are supposed to come back every 700 days. Can't verify since I bought the two I wanted and never cared about it again.

IBTL
 
Greycap
That's complete rubbish, I bought them all beginning from day 1394 and they cost about 9 million credits. Keep collecting the credits Knickersfan, they'll be back!
Ooops!

Every day's a school day!

I'll get my coat
 
I didn't mean to be rude FastEddie12, I just wanted to make things as clear as possible. Welcome for you too!
 
To pass days qucikly, got to GT Auto and enter and leave the Wheels area. Each time you do that clcikcs another day on the calendar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back