D digitalic Messages 624 Dec 12, 2013 #1 Was curious since I have two ps3 at home that if I purchased the psn downloadable version of the game, will I be able to install on multiple ps3's?
Was curious since I have two ps3 at home that if I purchased the psn downloadable version of the game, will I be able to install on multiple ps3's?
soupcan Messages 188 United States Dec 12, 2013 #2 You can install the downloaded on only two PS3, I did the same.
D digitalic Messages 624 Dec 12, 2013 #3 Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance?
Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance?
sesselpupser Pileated member Premium Messages 9,406 United Kingdom Messages neema_t Dec 12, 2013 #4 soupcan You can install the downloaded on only two PS3, I did the same. Click to expand... Only two? Did you try a third? I was hoping to be able to download it on a total of three PS3s when the multi monitor mode thing is added in an update. It's not a huge deal if I can't, but it would've been nice. digitalic Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance? Click to expand... No, unfortunately not.
soupcan You can install the downloaded on only two PS3, I did the same. Click to expand... Only two? Did you try a third? I was hoping to be able to download it on a total of three PS3s when the multi monitor mode thing is added in an update. It's not a huge deal if I can't, but it would've been nice. digitalic Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance? Click to expand... No, unfortunately not.