Can you install gt6 on multiple ps3 with psn version?

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 3 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
624
Was curious since I have two ps3 at home that if I purchased the psn downloadable version of the game, will I be able to install on multiple ps3's?
 
You can install the downloaded on only two PS3, I did the same.
 
Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance?
 
You can install the downloaded on only two PS3, I did the same.

Only two? Did you try a third? I was hoping to be able to download it on a total of three PS3s when the multi monitor mode thing is added in an update. It's not a huge deal if I can't, but it would've been nice.


Wow nice, wish I knew this before buying an actual disc version sigh. Can I do the same with the disc version by any chance?

No, unfortunately not.
 
Back