Can you make a car `Heavier`?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrckent
  • 8 comments
  • 2,791 views
Messages
8
Messages
PaleRider2008
I have a Mitsibushi Evo that is 45 kg under weight and i need to `up it` to 1200 to qualify for a seasonal even.

Anyone know of any tricks??
 
Short answer, but no, you can't.
 
It's a shame, unlike GT4, you are unable to add Ballast to your car. It's possible it may come in an update, although that is perhaps unlikely, and of no immediate use to you. :indiff:
 
I'm surprised that you can't add ballast like in GT4 (and I believe GT3 as well). It would level playing fields in unequal cars.
 
I thought adding ridgidity or downgrading the exhaust might do it.. ah well
 
would the chassis / body stiffining bars add some weight, in rl they would
 
Have all Bobs ride in it at the same time.
 
Back