Can you paint the 3 historical cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sederholm
  • 7 comments
  • 971 views
Messages
218
Messages
Sederholm
The Ferrari, the Ford and the Jaguar, are they paintable and will decals remain as they do on some cars or disappear as they do on others?
Links to pictures of repainted examples appriciated.
 
Some yes, some no.

Muira, Jag = Yes (they have no decals)
Alpha = Yes (Numbers remain)
Ferrari = No

Ford = ??? (but I'm guessing no)
 
Thanks, was hoping to paint the Ferrari, too bad.
Already did the Alfa in silver, very nice, bit shame about the yellow thingy in a way.

Still hoping for a blue Ford then :)
 
Ford = no.

Funny you ask this question, I just went yesterday to try and repaint my Mark IV in... you guessed it, blue. I thought it'd be pretty sweet, but oh well. While we're at it, anyone know if you can repaint the Toyota 7? I know I saw pictures of one IRL that had blue where the red is on the one in the game. From what I understand Toyota made multiple ones in different colors.
 
Ford = no.

Funny you ask this question, I just went yesterday to try and repaint my Mark IV in... you guessed it, blue. I thought it'd be pretty sweet, but oh well. While we're at it, anyone know if you can repaint the Toyota 7? I know I saw pictures of one IRL that had blue where the red is on the one in the game. From what I understand Toyota made multiple ones in different colors.

From what ive read and understand the Red signified that it was a turbo and the Blue signified NA so PD and Toyota probably wouldn't allow it
 
Ford = no.

Funny you ask this question, I just went yesterday to try and repaint my Mark IV in... you guessed it, blue. I thought it'd be pretty sweet, but oh well. While we're at it, anyone know if you can repaint the Toyota 7? I know I saw pictures of one IRL that had blue where the red is on the one in the game. From what I understand Toyota made multiple ones in different colors.

Doubtful you could paint the Toyota 7 because it is a standard car:tdown:.
 
^ Except most standard cars can be repainted. Race cars can not be repainted.

:dunce:
 
^ Except most standard cars can be repainted. Race cars can not be repainted.

:dunce:

No race car standards. I know you can paint the GT by Citroen Race Care. I painted it chrome ;)
PM me if you want the pics 👍
 
Back