Can you please add these 2 cars?

• Thread starter Yoder023
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Right off the bat I know what I'm asking and I'm very understanding, I know it's doubtful, I know the likelihood of any of this happening is slim, but I figure why not ask? So here goes:

Is it possible to add a 2000 (or 2001) Ford Mustang to the game? This is the least talked about generation of Mustangs, thought it would be concept for people who do "only Mustang" races.

2nd - Can my favorite car be added in? Please please pretty please??? I can't help I love this thing so much, I just do.

1991 Vector W8

Always wanted one. If I had this in game, I'd buy 2. 1 to fully mod, 1 to keep pure.

Any possible way these could be added?

Right off the bat I know what I'm asking and I'm very understanding, I know it's doubtful, I know the likelihood of any of this happening is slim, but I figure why not ask? So here goes:

Is it possible to add a 2000 (or 2001) Ford Mustang to the game? This is the least talked about generation of Mustangs, thought it would be concept for people who do "only Mustang" races.

2nd - Can my favorite car be added in? Please please pretty please??? I can't help I love this thing so much, I just do.

1991 Vector W8

Always wanted one. If I had this in game, I'd buy 2. 1 to fully mod, 1 to keep pure.

Any possible way these could be added?
We are an independent website that has nothing to do with the development of Gran Turismo, and as such we have no way of determining any of the game's content.

However we do have a Suggestions forum wherein you can suggest cars, tracks, and features to be added to the game - and as the developers, Polyphony Digital, do read the forums it may assist with how they prioritise content; there is some evidence that it is used in this manner.

Without even looking at it, I can say that both of these cars are already in the Suggestions/Cars forum, so find the threads and "Like" the first post in order to upvote them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back