Can you recognise the videos?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 26 comments
  • 1,207 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
I need both song title and artist, first to name all four gets a point. :)

songs.jpg


Scoreboard
Alex. 1
tait 1
 
Upper left: the Cranberries - Zombie
Lower left: The Clash - Rock the Casbah

The other two I don't know.
 
bottom right - Adam and the ants - Stand and Deliver
 
...can't be long until someone can name all four... :)
 
...can't be long until someone can name all four... :)
I would guess it'll be the next person to post who knows what the top right one is...

What do they get to do with the point?
 
What do they get to do with the point?


Exchange it for a pepsi at participating retailers.

No cash alternative will be offered.
 
so
Linkin Park - In The End is top right
Adam and the ants - Stand and Deliver is bottom right
the Cranberries - Zombie is top left
The Clash - Rock the Casbah is bottom left

EDIT: you guy's may regret posting the other 3 as I didn't know any of them :lol:
 
Linkin Park - In The End is top right
bottom right - Adam and the ants - Stand and Deliver
Upper left: the Cranberries - Zombie
Lower left: The Clash - Rock the Casbah
is the full set


Ding Ding Ding 👍

First blood to Alex :)
 
Hmmm, next time I'll post the wrong answer to the one I know...
 



Should be over pretty quick
 
Hmmm, next time I'll post the wrong answer to the one I know...


That might well be a useful tactic ;)
 
Don't think these are right, but...

RHCP- Zephyr Song
Will Smith- Men In Black
Aqua- Cartoon Heroes
 
Danny has the left side covered. Right is still to be guessed.
 
right side;
guns and roses - november rain
smashing pumpkins - tonight tonight

left side;
rhcp - zephyr song
will smith - men in black
 
Correct, Tait.


your up.
 
Oh man... I can nail 3 and 4, but...
 
2= REM - Losing My Religion
3= Aphex Twin - Window Licker
 
I thought the top one would have been the easiest. Danachronism you can figure this one out.
 
1 = Radiohead - Paranoid Android

4 = Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be (a guess)
 
I thought the top one would have been the easiest. Danachronism you can figure this one out.


That was a good video/song. I know all of them but i can't for the life of me remember the name of the song on 4:dunce:
 
Radiohead- Paranoid Android
REM- Losing my religion
Aphex Twin- Windowlicker
Daft Punk- Around the world
 
Radiohead- Paranoid Android
REM- Losing my religion
Aphex Twin- Windowlicker
Daft Punk- Around the world

Winnar. Your go. Be quick, I'm on lunch with time to kill.
 
songs2.jpg


Sorry this took so long tait.
 
Crap...those are hard ones. I know the last one for sure but the others i have no idea.
 
lower left: Queen - I want to break free
 
Back