How to identify the name/artiost of a GT7 soundtrack song while playing the game

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
If I'm playing a race and hear a GT7 soundtrack song I like, is there a way to pause and identify the song's name and artist?

Go to the Showcase and select Music. Hit Triangle to turn off individual songs.

You can't do this to the Menu BGM, though, as it's baked/scripted into specific menus like the Used Car Dealer.
Damn it. While I love most of the music in the game, the songs that play in GT Auto are so hokey at times, and are always the same. Also, some of the classic songs like Claire De Lune where they add a persistent bass beat become annoying, even though I love the originals.

It would also be nice if the songs didn't change every time you changed from one menu to the next. Sometimes I'll get a song I want to hear, but aren't going to sit on some screen I don't need just to hear it.

Damn it. While I love most of the music in the game, the songs that play in GT Auto are so hokey at times, and are always the same. Also, some of the classic songs like Claire De Lune where they add a persistent bass beat become annoying, even though I love the originals.

It would also be nice if the songs didn't change every time you changed from one menu to the next. Sometimes I'll get a song I want to hear, but aren't going to sit on some screen I don't need just to hear it.
I understand. Honestly, I don't mind Ibizarre's remixes of classical music, though. They're decent at best. But that's just me.

Interestingly, there are multiple songs in the game that do not have a title, and do not show up in the tracklist either. Some of the songs I've noticed with this issue are one of the Used Car Dealer songs, one of the Tuning Shop songs (which is known as "Are you ready?" by Yudai Satoh in GT5) and a classical song remix that occasionally plays before races.

Just Google it. My phone passively tells me every song that's playing. But if you don't have a Pixel you can still go to Google, click the microphone, let it listen to the song, and it will identify it.
Google is so advanced at this point, you can whistle or hum a song, and even if you're halfway close it will still recognize it.

Back