Can you recommend a streamer or YouTube channel to watch that can help me get better?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moby323
  • 14 comments
  • 4,144 views
I’d say Tidgney is the one for actually getting better. Not only does he do excellent track guides but I believe he has a driving school series of videos that go into depth about how to get good.

Even just watching him drive is a lesson. He’s an ex world tour driver who whilst not as quick now, somehow manages to be competitive in top split without any preparation.

He’s on YouTube btw.
 
Last edited:
@Tidgney GTSport driving school is still the absolute best at giving you a great fundamental education



Some more advanced techniques I’m starting to grasp and implement now after a year and change of focusing on learning and improving my sim racing:

Daniel Morad mastering sim racing:


Suellio Almeida Racing Tips:




For track specifics, I agree with @NotSoFast_YT that Tidgney weekly race video’s are the best.
 
I’d say Tidgney is the one for actually getting better. Not only does he do excellent track guides but I believe he has a driving school series of videos that go into depth about how to get good.

Even just watching him drive is a lesson. He’s an ex world tour driver who whilst not as quick now, somehow manages to be competitive in top split without any preparation.

He’s on YouTube btw.

@Tidgney GTSport driving school is still the absolute best at giving you a great fundamental education



Some more advanced techniques I’m starting to grasp and implement now after a year and change of focusing on learning and improving my sim racing:

Daniel Morad mastering sim racing:


Suellio Almeida Racing Tips:




For track specifics, I agree with @NotSoFast_YT that Tidgney weekly race video’s are the best.

Very kind, I do my best to help! 12 years of guides now 👀
 
Very kind, I do my best to help! 12 years of guides now 👀
Thank you!! Your help and guides are greatly appreciated!!

I have learned more from that series than any other despite my automatic exit message saying “I learnt to drive from Kimi Velocini”
 
@Tidgney GTSport driving school is still the absolute best at giving you a great fundamental education



Some more advanced techniques I’m starting to grasp and implement now after a year and change of focusing on learning and improving my sim racing:

Daniel Morad mastering sim racing:


Suellio Almeida Racing Tips:




For track specifics, I agree with @NotSoFast_YT that Tidgney weekly race video’s are the best.

How can I get to his weekly race video?
 
Tidgney. Apart from the content being good and him being a genuinely enthusiastic bloke, he also doesn’t mention likes and subs every 5 minutes
 
It can be track specific, though not necessarily so.
Look at replays from people who set the fastest times in daily races and world series and study what they do, then load their ghost and try and repeat it
 
Back