T toddly9464 (Banned) Messages 24 Illinois Messages toddlyer9464 Dec 11, 2012 #1 Those races that are a part of a championship can I save between races?
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Dec 11, 2012 #2 I belive there is a button on the menu just before you press start race, like next to it, it says Suspend Race/Championship or something.
I belive there is a button on the menu just before you press start race, like next to it, it says Suspend Race/Championship or something.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Dec 12, 2012 #3 Simple answer is yes - between races, select suspend championship. Then you can close GT5/turn off your PS3 and resume it later. Works in both A- and B-Spec.
Simple answer is yes - between races, select suspend championship. Then you can close GT5/turn off your PS3 and resume it later. Works in both A- and B-Spec.
T toddly9464 (Banned) Messages 24 Illinois Messages toddlyer9464 Dec 12, 2012 #4 Oh that's what that does I thought it meant to skip that particular race in the series, thanks for the info.
Oh that's what that does I thought it meant to skip that particular race in the series, thanks for the info.