Can you see the gauges of the R35 blackmask

  • Thread starter Thread starter luisgo98
  • 7 comments
  • 922 views
Messages
678
Philippines
Manila
Messages
luisgo88
I'm not so sure but I want to buy it but I also don't know the HP and Max HP help will be useful:)
 
I don't know how much power it makes in the game but in real life (I actually saw 3 black mask GT-Rs at the Nürburgring at the same time, the day it drove it's record) it's just a close to production GT-R in poor disguise.

They variy in power anyways because the engines are handbuild......my guess it's the same as a regular GT-R
 
It has an interior view if that's what you mean.
 
just add me, I can send it to you for free fully tuned.
Got plenty of cr I don't use.

PM me if you want one or any other car :)
 
why would you ever want that ugly blackmask gtr

id literally sell it if i ever got one

it has a damn car bra on for ****s sakes.
 
I was surprised they even put it in game.
 
Back