Can you trade/buy paints on FM3?

• Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 3 comments
United States
California
gdwest1
Pretty basic question. I've been playing it at my friends house, and he isnt sure either.

Dang. Wrong section by accident. Please move...

Yes you can buy and trade paint jobs, vinyls, tunes, cars, everything. You can do it in the Auction house or the Store front. In fact its one of the perks that truly sets Forza apart from any other racing game. You can also create ANYTHING you want with the vinyl editor. It allows you to place 4,100 vinyls on each car. ;)

I knew the editor was good, but i have ZERO skill, having only used the editors on MCLA and Shift.
Do you just search for "Gulf Aston Martin" and it come up with results? Or is it less specific? How does the index work..

Yes thats how it works. You can search for entire paint jobs or just individual designs. You can also narrow it down to the Make or model of the car and the year. If you can use the vinyl editors in other games, the Forza 3/4 vinyl editor is a million times better. Its very user friendly. Plus you can save designs and place the same design onto a different car as many times as you want. In fact you can also transfer your Forza 3 designs to Forza 4. Thats was the best news about F4.

Back