Can you tune cars in Free Race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tortus
  • 4 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
86
I remember reading ages ago that you could select the tuning level of cars for Free Race mode, but I can't see the option for it. Can anyone tell me how/dispell the myth?
 
After you select your car and get to the start menu, there is an option for selecting the Grid. Select that option then select your car and then select tune or something like that. I am not looking at the game right now but I am sure you can figure it out from here.
 
Tortus
Wow thanks a lot, that was sure hidden!

Yeah, No sh** it took me 2 weeks to figure that out. And I kept finding hidden gems for 3 weeks after getting this game. The manual doesn't help much.
 
It took me 2 hours... Ya I like customizing my grid!
 
Back