can you turn off the day night cycling..

All the moaning about forza not having night racing, now it's got it people want to turn it off unbelievable.

Night is a bit too short for my liking in this game. Seems like the sun is rising almost immediately after it sets, sometimes.

There's also a brightness slider in the options, you know.

Do you own an Xbox at all Rik?

Personally as a cockpit driver I like the various illuminations as the dashes.

Yes I have an xbox , ps3 , GT5 Forza4 etc etc, Just wanted the daylight to be longer, or freeze it. I knew this game had night but didnt think it would cycle that quick, Just hate night time racing in games, seems to stay longer on the night than the day bits.Oh well..

I think Rik that the night cycle is quicker than the day. It sure seems to be maybe others can confirm.

Unfortunately for you there are some compulsory night races. You may want to skip this game.

I do wish they gave us the option to lengthen/shorten the cycle. There are times when I want to just cruise around at night but it's so ridiculously short.

I think Rik that the night cycle is quicker than the day. It sure seems to be maybe others can confirm.

Unfortunately for you there are some compulsory night races. You may want to skip this game.

I also agree that the night cycle is too short. I wish we could choose how long we want the cycles to be like in Burnout Paradise.

The day/noght cycle is, in my opinion, the most beautiful thing about Horizon. Plus, going down some dirt roads in an A+ car is a huge thrill :D

Just last night I was driving on the same road used for the offroad race in the demo, but in the dark. I was struck by how different it felt. Like in real life. :)

All the moaning about forza not having night racing, now it's got it people want to turn it off unbelievable.

The day/night cycle IS a little retarded. Comes and goes too quickly. An option to toggle the length/pace of the cycle could have been easily thrown in. Also being able to see only 20 feet or so doesn't make fast night driving a lot of fun. I suppose the frame rate would have taken a dip had the devs included a high beam option.

Oh well.

Back