Turn off broadcast mode?

• Thread starter DTHolm
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I wanted to try the music Rally but it keeps telling me It can't because I'm in broadcast mode. So How and where do I turn it off? and can I leave it off all the time?

I wanted to try the music Rally but it keeps telling me It can't because I'm in broadcast mode. So How and where do I turn it off? and can I leave it off all the time?
Top left corner option> sound volume
And then scroll down to broadcast.
broadcast mode is for streamer because of copyrights.

Top left corner option> sound volume
And then scroll down to broadcast.
broadcast mode is for streamer because of copyrights.
Not that this always works! Despite it being in broadcast mode there are one or two tunes the game says are safe but do incur copyright strikek on Youtube, I had a couple of video blocked due to that awhile back.

But yeah to do the music rally you have to turn it off which is why I've never completed all music rally.

Not that this always works! Despite it being in broadcast mode there are one or two tunes the game says are safe but do incur copyright strikek on Youtube, I had a couple of video blocked due to that awhile back.

But yeah to do the music rally you have to turn it off which is why I've never completed all music rally.
Thats PDs fault not yours. You dont want to turn it off to complete the musik rally?

Thats PDs fault not yours. You dont want to turn it off to complete the musik rally?
Yeah I will one day but I've got too many games on the go so it's very low on my list of things to do!

Back