GA 52 Messages 555 Philippines Jun 6, 2018 #1 Dear all - may I ask for an advise on this as I am saving here.......
VeeDoubleU Messages 1,355 United Kingdom Jun 6, 2018 #2 You can use the 20 Million Ferrari in the Ferrari Events, for sure.
A ARTAsean (Banned) Messages 1,305 United States Jun 6, 2018 #3 I used the Ferrari for the Ferrari events. Be warned, it's all wheelspin till 4th gear.
Jump_Ace Compare Yourself To The Best Of Your Own Abilities Staff Emeritus Messages 10,056 Portland, OR Messages Jump_Ace Messages JUMPxACE Jun 6, 2018 #4 Put the Downforce at MAX for the front and rear (aka Magic Tune!) and if you still have trouble with wheelspin, TCS 2 should cure that (1 isn't strong enough for powerful cars). HTH! Jerome
Put the Downforce at MAX for the front and rear (aka Magic Tune!) and if you still have trouble with wheelspin, TCS 2 should cure that (1 isn't strong enough for powerful cars). HTH! Jerome